Las Vegas NSFW

They went out to get something to eat, after. Chinese, of course. Who had he been kidding anyway?

The smile had not left Eddy's face all day. 

He was hungry now, and not just for food. All the emotions of the day... he just wanted to bury himself in Brett, he just wanted to be alone with him. 
So he put his hand on Brett's thigh, like he'd done that time in the theatre. And all throughout dinner he teased, he rubbed, he stroked. 
Brett ate quite normally, you wouldn't have noticed a thing about him. Eddy did though. He'd felt how hard he was. 
After the last bites of food, Eddy extended his fourth finger again, and stroked Brett's erection, like he had been doing on and off. 
Brett coughed lightly, and said:
¨I've just remembered, I need to call the venue before the end of today, I'll just head out to do it now.¨
He got up and quickly walked towards the exit. 
Eddy knew the plan. 
¨I'm just going toilet, guys, so we can head out soon, okay?¨

As he walked to the toilets Brett was there, like he knew he would be. He almost yanked him into the toilets, and locked the door behind them, his hungry mouth already finding Eddy's. Eddy grunted softly, his whole body responding as he kissed him back feverishly. 

His hand wandered down, touching Brett through his black jeans. 
¨Oh fuck¨, Brett whispered, and pushed Eddy down onto the closed toilet seat. 
¨Please...¨ he murmured. 
Eddy fumbled with the button on Brett's fly, almost yanking it open. He looked up, to see Brett looking at him with his burning eyes, almost whimpering in anticipation. 
¨Husband¨, he breathed, as he took Brett into his mouth and started to suck. 

Brett's hands found their way into Eddy's hair and he guided him, thrusting faster, until in no time at all he groaned softly again and came into Eddy's mouth, who swallowed quickly. This was getting easier. 
Brett, still breathing heavily, pulled Eddy back up and kissed him deeply, pushing him against the cubicle wall.
Eddy was still so hard it hurt, but mercifully Brett's hand went down, and started stroking him.
Eddy pushed his hips into Brett's hand, desperate for his touch.
Brett broke the kiss then, breathless, and sat down on the seat, and it was his turn to open Eddy's fly, and close his soft lips around him. 
Oh my God, this was heaven. Brett's mouth was soft and warm, and the way he flicked his tongue over the tip... it took everything Eddy had not to cry out in pleasure. 
He surrendered himself completely to Brett's rhythm, feeling himself going in and out of Brett's mouth, trying to keep quiet while the waves of pleasure consumed him. 
Brett pushed him higher and higher, until he came, gloriously, pulsing into Brett, clamping his hand over his own mouth to keep still. 

Brett stood up then, and looked him right in the eye, as he said it, almost like a prayer, like a mantra, like a talisman: 
¨Husband.¨
And then he kissed him again, for a moment that might as well have been a lifetime. 

Eddy knew they'd been gone a suspicious amount of time, so after a while he reluctantly broke the kiss.
¨We have to get back¨, he murmured, leaning his forehead against Brett's head.
¨Yeah...¨
They quickly got themselves in order and walked back to the table as innocently as two guys who had just consummated their marriage in a public restroom stall could. 

No such luck, though. The second Eddy sat down Ibo bent over to him and whispered:
¨Was it good?¨
Eddy shook his head slightly and grinned, resting his forehead on the palm of his hand. Shit. Had they really been that obvious? 
Ibo, who had known them both forever, answered his unspoken question for him. 
¨Yup, you were pretty obvious. So, was it good?¨
Eddy looked him right in the eye. Ibo could get it the way he wanted it, after all. 
¨It was awesome, if you must know.¨
Ibo roared with laughter. 
¨Good¨, he whispered again. ¨Would have hated to have been a witness at a marriage that has crappy sex.¨

¨Excuse me, whispering in public is rude¨, a slighly red-faced Brett interrupted lightly. 
¨True, sorry¨, Eddy answered. ¨Ibo was just being a bit delusional, no worries.¨
At that, Ibo burst out laughing again, and said:
¨Come on, love birds, let's get out of here before we get charged another day for the car.¨

On the way back Eddy and Brett sat as close together as they could, cuddling the whole way to  Los Angeles. 
Eddy knew full well that they were behaving like they were in some soppy romance movie, but he just didn't care. Today was, really, the best day of his life, and he'd never been happier. 
He'd always have Brett by his side now. 

He looked over at his husband, and whispered:
¨Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.¨
He could feel Brett's smile, as he pulled him even closer.