New York: NSFW

There was a desperation in his kiss, and he knew Brett could feel it, as Brett kissed him back with the same strength. 

There was no room for thought, now. It just needed to be them, in their bubble, alone against the world. 

He pulled away for a second, and looked at Brett with wild eyes. 
¨Brett, oh fuck, Brett, I love you so much. I need you so much.¨
It was Brett's hoarse voice that replied. 
¨Take me, Eddy, I'm here.¨
Almost aggressively, he threw Brett down on to the bed and started kissing him all over, sucking, biting. Somewhere in his haze he realised he might be leaving marks, but he couldn't even begin to worry about that. There was no other moment but this one. 

He moved slowly down Brett's chest, sucking on his nipples, causing Brett to cry out in pleasure. His hands were on Brett's back, pulling him up, his nails in Brett's skin. 
He looked up, and saw Brett's burning eyes. Oh, how he loved seeing him undone like this, how he loved doing this to him. 
He moved down his stomach, kissing, biting softly, sucking, until without thinking he took Brett into his mouth, feeling the soft velvetyness of his tip against his lips. 
Brett cried out again, bucking his hips. Eddy moved up and down, allowing Brett to go deeper and deeper into his mouth, until he could feel him building and he heard his breath hitch.
He couldn't let this be over yet, though. So he let go, and moved to kiss him again. 

Brett moved so quickly, he didn't realise what he was doing until he was on his back with Brett straddling him. 
¨Sshhhh¨, Brett said, eyes burning, as he started stroking Eddy all over. 
He was so sensual and yet so comforting, every stroke and every kiss erasing his despair. 
As Brett kissed him and kneaded his muscles, Eddy sighed deeply. 
They could have stayed there for hours, as far as he was concerned. 
But when Brett looked at him again he spoke hoarsely:
¨Please fuck me now, Eddy.¨
It only took a Eddy second to pick up the lube, watching the beautiful man lie back down under him, waiting for his touch, for his love. 
Slowly, so slowly, he pressed into Brett, and paused. 
He paused to calm himself down, because he didn't want to hurt Brett, and he knew he might if he weren't careful. 
He kissed him  softly, willing himself under control, starting to move slowly, ever so slowly. 
It didn't take long for Brett to throw his head back and moan. 
Seeing him enjoy it so much was the biggest turn on of them all. 
¨You okay?¨ Eddy croaked. 
Brett didn't answer, but took him by the hips, willing him to move. 
Eddy was happy to follow his rhythm. He was in heaven. 
Just as he had the first time, he took Brett in his hand, jerking him off as he thrusted into him again and again, losing himself. 

His climax came out of nowhere and consumed him completely as he pulsed, shouting Brett's name, his whole body vibrating in pure pleasure. 
Then he collapsed on Brett's chest, only realising now that Brett had come too. 

As he caught his breath, he looked at Brett with a bit of worry. 
¨You good? I'm sorry, I left the planet there. Was I not too rough?¨
Brett grinned, his eyes shining. ¨No, my love. Not too rough at all. You can be rough with me like this any day.¨
¨We may need to get some concealer before the next video¨, Eddy said somewhat sheepish, seeing the red marks on Brett's neck that would undoubtedly turn into very visible hickeys. 
This time Brett laughed out loud. 
¨Small price to pay.¨
They were silent for a moment until Brett said:
¨You okay?¨
Eddy thought for a second. 
¨I will be. You made everything better.¨