Chapter 56- Library Encounter

Author’s Note: Wolf- HELLO GUYS! My exams are officially over and as promised, this is the chapter that you all have been waiting for after 3 months? Anyway, we would like to thank you readers for waiting long and supporting us. So please do continue and we hope you enjoy this story! Comment to tell us what you think.

Chapter 56- Library Encounter

16th March, Friday

Victoria

I am going to study. I am going to study. I kept chanting the same line in my head while heading towards the library. Today, I was going to study by myself in the library since Erica and Avery were pretty occupied with their own stuff.

It’s not that I can’t study alone, it’s just that I can’t STUDY ALONE. You know what I mean, its like when you study at home by yourself, everything just seems a lot more interesting even a speck of dust. You get super restless and you’re hungry at least half of the time and spend the other half searching for food in the fridge. So I thought, why not study in the library? At least maybe some of the studious atmosphere might get me to study.

I walked in and immediately went to browse through some assessment books the school library had since I forgot to bring mine. I picked out the one I wanted and just as I turned towards the area where students sat to study….

I saw them.

Both of them.

SHIT. Oh my freaking- turn around Victoria. Turn around, walk away. I was silently praying that they don’t recognize me. Please don’t, please don’t.

“Hey, Victoria!”

Fuck. I turned around and faked a smile,” Hi Sophie! Andrea… Didn’t see you there.” Yeah right. “What are you doing here?”

Sophie smirked,” What’s it look like I’m doing?” Oh right, studying. Seriously Victoria, that was such a dumb thing to say! “I suppose, you are here to study as well?” Sophie asked.

I eyed at the books I was carrying and looked back at her,” Yeah! You know… never too early to prepare for mid-terms!” Yeah right, mid-terms was 2 months away. Okay that isn’t really early but it is to me!

Sophie smiled,” I like that attitude. How about you join us for a study session together?” I looked at Andrea, whom I almost forgot she was there, sitting down there with both her legs up on the table fiddling with her phone then back to Sophie.

With two B5 members, well technically one offering me to study with them, how could I say no? “Yeah sure. “ I agreed, grabbing one the chairs next to Sophie and placed my books on the table. I didn’t even look at Andrea diagonally across me because if I do, all the memories from the bonding camp and all that would rush back to my head and I’ll just faint.

I was about to open my book when I noticed the books Sophie had on the table and realized she had like 10 books all piled up around her and the book that she’s on right now is Advanced Calculus. I looked at mine. Physics for Beginners. What the fuck. Now I feel stupid.