Chapter 7- First training

Author's note: Sheep- Hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment! :D

Chapter 7- First Training

Jessica:

Alright! First training with the freshmen today. I wonder what am I suppose to do with Avery because this is the first time coach Burns has ever introduced this mentoring thing. After class, I grabbed lunch with my classmates before meeting Michelle in the locker room.

I got to the locker room and Michelle wasn’t there yet. While waiting I opened my locker and took out my basketball shoes and jersey before slamming it shut. As I sat down, I swing my arms to loosen up the muscles. When I got home yesterday, I was so tired that I took a shower and slept through dinner.

As I recalled the date, I sighed aloud.

“What’s the matter?” a voice asked. I looked up to see Michelle standing by the entrance.

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe it. I went out on a date with Mandy yesterday and it was just awful. She asked me to carry the bags for her. She’s a shopaholic. She bought so many things yesterday. She caused my arms to ache today. I wonder how am I going to survive through training today... And when I asked her if I could put the bags down so I could go pee, she said no. What the fuck? She can’t even let me put the bags down for a moment? What is wrong with that bitch?” I complained.

“Chill. Hey, I have some muscle ache relief patches. Do you want some?” Michelle asked and walked towards her locker.

“Oh God, thanks.” I said with a smile.

Michelle took out her basketball shoes, jersey and those relief patches. She then made her way towards me and said, “Take off your shirt, I’ll put them on for you. I doubt you’ll even be able to reach your back.”

I laughed and removed my shirt revealing my black sports bra. Before I knew it, there was a loud thud and I screamed, “OW!”

Michelle snickered and did that several times when she placed the patches, two on my shoulders and 4 on my back. When she was about to put the last patch, I heard giggling from the corner of the room and both Michelle and I turned our heads.

Standing in the corner of the room was Avery and Victoria. There was a moment of awkward silence before Victoria apologized, “Oh sorry if we interrupted, we thought… Uh… Never mind. I’ll just come back later.” Victoria then turned and grabbed Avery and both of them scooted off.

Michelle called after them, “No, wait! It’s not what it looks like!”

I let out a small laugh. “What are you laughing at?” Michelle asked as she turned to me.

“Oh nothing, just the fact that they think we’re together and that you were touching me.” I laughed again, but this time, louder.

She slapped the last patch with more force. Again, I screamed in pain.