Chapter 54- Outcome

Author’s Note: Wolf- Hey readers! Hope you haven’t been waiting long for Chapter 54! Ready to find out what happens to Avery and Michelle? Hee hee hee Keep on reading and voting for us! Please comment and tell us what you think :)

Follow us on twitter: @sheepandwolff

Chapter 53- Outcome

14th March, Wednesday

Avery:

I slipped my bag pack over my shoulder and made my way downstairs. “Morning mom!” I greeted.

“Morning, Av. Eat your breakfast. The bus will be here in 5 minutes.” She replied, washing the dishes.

“Oh it’s okay! I’ve got someone to fetch me.” I said.

“Oh really? Who?” She said turning to face me with a raised brow. I looked down and grinned. Events from last night flooded and my heart fluttered slightly at the thought of it. I still couldn’t believe it….

“So Avery, will you be girlfriend?”

That same line kept haunting me throughout the entire night. HONK! “Oh got to go now mom! See you!” I grabbed my bag and rushed outside. A black sleek car was parked outside my porch.

Michelle got out to greet me,” Morning baby.” She approached me and gave me a small peck on the cheek. I blushed. I’m so new to this. She opened the car door and gestured me to get in.

I went in and soon, we were on our way to school. I took awhile to take in the features of the car that Michelle was driving. Wow… I didn’t expect her to drive this kind of car. I reached out to touch the leather material of the seat.

Felt so smooth, soft… and expensive. “ Wow..” I started. “ If you own this, why is it that I never see you drive this to school?”

She looked at me and smirked,” Well the only reason why I took the bus was because I could see you.”

What? “ See me? Why?” I asked in confusion.

“ The only reason I take the bus to school was so I could see you because I knew you take the bus. Like I said babe, I’m crazy for you.” She said, keeping her eyes on the road. Just then, she reached out her hand to hold mine.

I admit that simple gesture sent sparks bubbling within me. She is THAT crazy for me? To the extent that she is willing to sacrifice driving just to take the bus to school, all for the sake of just simply seeing me.

I can’t believe it. No one has ever done that for me before. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I’m really flattered. Then I frowned as I thought of the real reason why I even agreed to be her girlfriend.

The thing is… even after she confessed to me, I still don’t like her. Not in that kind of way. I mean yeah sure, she’s nice and funny but it’s not the same. The way I look at her and the way I look at Sophie is just totally different.