Chapter 10- First 'Date'

Author's note: Wolf- Sorry for the late upload but here it is!

Chapter 10- First 'Date'

Michelle:

Today I'm going to watch Romeo and Juliet with Avery so I should wear something nice and presentable. Honestly, theatrical arts aren't my thing either but I have to do it in order for Avery to forgive me and this is probably one of the very few chances I could be alone with Avery. 

I checked the time and it was 4.15pm. I picked out my outfit which I had thought about a thousand times over and headed into the bathroom to change. I wore a black button up shirt with a red tie and I rolled up my sleeves. I also wore dark jeans with shoes. I decided to bring a jacket as well in case Avery got cold or something. I am so thoughtful. I laughed at the thought.

I brushed my hair and looked at the mirror. Not bad. I was having a pretty good hair day. By the time I finished changing, it was already 4.35pm. Dammit! I'm gonna be late. We decided that we'll meet at her house by 5pm. I rushed out of the house and walked towards Avery's house. 

I reached her house in less than 10 minutes and before ringing the doorbell, I looked at my reflection on her door. I swiftly flicked my fringe aside, tighten my tie and took a deep breath. I rang the doorbell and soon after, I heard the thumping of footsteps coming from the house. 

I started to feel nervous and uneasy inside and my heart was pumping. Oh God I'm perspiring. How can I sweat? I just walked from my house to hers which took less than 10 minutes and I'm perspiring already? This can't be happening....

The door opened and just then, I saw the most gorgeous girl in the whole entire world. Avery wore a blue dress with white lacing that was just above her knees and a pair of black flats. It was a simple outfit but she looked beautiful from every angle. Oh god, I could just stare at her all day. I scanned her from head to toe. Her long legs were amazing, her dress flowed perfectly, her hair looked so soft I just want to snuggle my head into it and her face was just flawless.

She headed out of her house and I followed closely behind her.  I seriously couldn't keep my eyes off her. The way her hips swayed was so natural and- Stop it Michelle! Concentrate on walking yes walking and ow, I just tripped on my own foot. This girl was really driving me insane. 

We hailed a taxi and headed to the theatre in the city. We reached there about 30 minutes later and went into the theatre and man was it crowded! Wow. Romeo and Juliet must be a really popular play. Sorry, I've never been to these kind of showcases and I was never into Literature. We took our seats and waited for the play to start. 

I looked at Avery from the corner of my eye. She was busy reading the brochure she took about the play before we went in and she still looked so stunning. Oh God, I am going head over heels for this girl. I've never felt like this before. This girl was so different from other girls.

She's so immune to me. Like she only sees me as a senior and nothing else. I sighed at the thought. Maybe she might not be interested in me but I know for sure I WILL make her fall in love with me. I know I can. My last girlfriend from eons ago was horrible. I didn't even know why I dated her. I was so stupid back then. I glanced at her and she was playing with her hair and twirling it with her fingers. I smiled. She was just so cute. My thoughts were interrupted as the opening theme song of the play started and I sat back. I yawned. It was already getting boring and this was just the beginning. What the hell, Michelle. I sighed. This was going to be a long night.

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

The play was halfway through and people were already starting to cry. Like a full out bawl. I mean seriously?! Nobody has even died yet! I looked over at Avery and just the same, she was crying just like everybody else. I decided to take this opportunity to get closer to her. And when I meant closer, i really meant it physically.