Chapter 38- Love At First Sunlight

Author's Note- Wolf: Hey readers!! Chapter 38 is here!! And guess who falls in love??? Read on the find out and enjoy! :D

Chapter 38- Love At First Sunlight

Dakota:

*After school*

Oh my god. I swear I hate it when I have music lessons as last period because then I have to carry my freakin' heavy ass guitar back home and mind you, it's not light weight at all. Walking towards the school gate, with my backpack and guitar slung heavily across my shoulder and carrying a huge bundle of music sheets, I was sweating like a fountain. 

Just a few more metres I told myself. How I wish they were much closer. I stopped to take a breather. This isn't going to be easy at all. The weather today was blazing hot of 32 degrees. I prayed for it to rain today. I looked up and saw the the shelter of the school ended at where I was standing.

This is it. The beginning of my torture. I started walking out of the school shade and into the open. The sun covered me and I could feel the heat seeping through my scalp. I started to sweat even more and I could even feel my shirt getting wet. 

And it's not the good kind of wet. I groaned internally. WHY? Why do I have to go through this?! I kept my head down to block so I could see where I was actually going. I just felt like collasping on the ground already and just die. Oh man. 

This is going to be a long and tiring walk. Fuck my life right now. Just then, I felt my foot kicked against a rock and I lost my balance. I tumbled forward, letting go of the bundle of sheets and making them fly everywhere. Shit. 

I sat up abruptly and started to collect the sheets in a frantic. A gust of wind blew making the sheets fly even further from me. NO! Come back! Just then, I saw someone with brown hair knelt down beside me and started to help me collect the sheets. 

I couldn't help but glance at who it was. She had brown eyes and looked extremely familiar. I have seen her before but I'm not sure where. But my god, she definitely looked stunning. My heart stopped beating for awhile. Wow. The sun shone brighter and her hair reflected the light beautifully. 

She stood up and walked over to a few sheets that flew further before and knelt down and started to pick up the sheets. Wow. She had a great figure. Not to mention, a great ass. 

She stood up and walked over to me. She stood directly under the sun above me so I couldn't really make out her face. She held out a hand and said," Are you okay?" 

I was stunned for a while before I got startled and stammered," Ye-Yeah." I took her hand and got up. I got up and looked up. Wow. She's really tall for a girl. I'm guessing she's probably about 170 and above? And oh my god, her face. 

She had the face of an angel. She had big brown eyes and with a cute button nose. She had short hair that suited her face unlike most girls. She handed over my stack of sheets," You dropped this."

"Er, yeah. Thanks for helping me." I said with a small laugh.

" Are you alright? No bruises or scratches or anything?" she said scanning my body.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I said," Er, no. I'm fine."

She nodded her head and was about to turn and walk away when she turned back with a confused expression on her face. Oh my goodness. She looks so cute when she does that. "Your... Dakota right? Dakota McCoy?" she asked.

I raised my eyebrow. The hell? She knows my name?? I wanted to scream in happiness. SHE KNOWS MY NAME!!! " Er, yeah.. how do you know?" I questioned.