Chapter 59- Bowling

Author’s Note: Wolf- HEY GUYS! This is the final last chapter of Book 1: I Heat ?. Book 2 is already published with a little sneak peek called Red On Summer. Be sure to keep supporting as in book 2, I can assure you there will be definitely more action and romance going on ;)

Also… WE NEED MORE VOTES FOR THIS BOOK. Please please vote for us! Get us at the Top 10 on Teen Fiction. I know the recent chapters are a bit boring and draggy lately but think of the first book as foreplay. The action starts in the next book * wink wink *. With that, I hope you enjoy the last chapter and comment to tell us what you think!

Chapter 59- Bowling

25th March, Sunday

Michelle:

“So you haven’t actually bowled before?” I asked Avery, passing her, her bowling shoes. Avery shook her head. Good. This would be a great chance to impress her with my mad bowling skills.

“Well count your lucky star because yours truly right here is a pro at this.” I said to her, wiggling my eyebrows. Avery laughed, “Okay ‘pro’ show me what you got.” I chuckled and led her to our alley which was the 5th one.

There was a lot of people here on a Sunday evening and it took me a lot to convince Avery to come as she wasn’t the kind to go out when there was school the next day. Damn. My girl needs to chill out. I placed 3 fingers into the bowling ball and picked it up with ease. I went to position myself at the start of the bowling lane and with my precision, I aimed, swung it backwards, took 3 steps before letting the ball go.

Rolling….rolling….rolling….

I smiled. Strike. HELL YEAH!

I turned back towards Avery and did a dramatic bow. She laughed and clapped her hands. It made me so happy to see Avery happy. I motioned for her to pick up the ball. She chose a small pink one and picked it up. I chuckled to myself as I watched her carrying it with much difficulty because it was a bit too heavy for her and she ended walking like a penguin with it. She stopped at the starting lane, swung her ball backwards except…. She accidentally let it go.

“Fuck.” I muttered, steering clear from the ball and catching just in time before it could cause some serious damage to someone. Avery smiled apologetically, “Sorry, I was a bit careless.”

“It’s okay. You know, mistakes happen. Here, I’ll show you.” I returned the ball back to her. Holding her arm, I guided her the way to swing the ball and the correct steps to take. Sneakily, I also went to slide my other arm around her waist.