Chapter 40- Sophie's Makeover

Author's Note- Wolf: Sorry I took so long to upload this chapter! I was doing halfway yesterday but there was some techinical problems and my chapter was lost but I re-wrote it and it's much better than the original one so hope you enjoy!! Reminder to please vote for us and leave a comment telling us what you feel about the story so far. thanks!! :D

P.S: WARNING: This will be an EXTREMELY long chapter. Took 3 days to write it. :O

Chapter 40- Sophie's Makeover

Andrea:

It's sunday. Sunday. Oh yeah it's today. Today, the B5 is going on a shopping spree. Okay I sound totally bimbo. We're heading over to our favourite mall that we ALWAYS hang out. It's called Slate Park. Funny, eh? How the name has a 'park' in it but it's a mall? That's the cool thing. The mall is somewhat designed to look like a park. 

It's extremely famous around here. When I meant 'famous', I really meant most lesbians come and hang around here. Yeah. This is the place where all lesbians come around and gather here. So obviously we would hang around here. 

This place has pretty cool stuff too. I met up with the members outside the mall and we went in. We went into our favourite skate shop. The others went to check on the gears while I checked on the skateboards. I was thinking of buying a new one since my old one is pretty battered. I went to the corner where they displayed the different skateboards with different designs. 

After that, we went to the department store and we headed off to different directions to the different sections in the shop. I went to check out the accessories, Michelle was checking out the bags and next to that section was the shoe area that Jessica was in and on the other side, Fiona was checking the jacket section. 

In the middle of the ENTIRE room was Sophie sitting on a chair reading a book. WHAT THE FUCK. Who does that in a department store? Right! Sophie does. I walked over to her and asked," Sophie, what are the fuck are you doing?"

She looks up," Reading a book? What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Something that should be done at home or at the fucking library?"

She rolls her eyes and says," Whatever. I'm not into shopping so you guys can go ahead and do whatever. Don't mind me."

I slumped away. Sophie is extremely stubborn. Once her mind is made up about something, there's nothing in this world that can change it even if it was the end of the world. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and noticed what she was wearing. Seriously? 

She needs a wardrobe change. She wears the same thing every single day. Just then, an idea clicked in my head. She doesn't have to wear the same thing today. I snapped my fingers loudly and commanded to the other three," Huddle."

Immediately, they all stopped what they were doing and headed over to where I was. As soon as I made sure Sophie wasn't paying attention, I whispered," Here's the plan. Today, we're going to give Sophie a makeover."

Jessica looked at Sophie then back at me," Why?"

" Look at her. She practically wears the same thing every single day. She never changes her style. And she's a fucking nerd. That totally spoils her image. Honestly, the last thing I want to see is Sophie growing up single and alone for the rest of her life. So you in?"

The three of them nodded their heads. We went off our seperate ways and started to buy stuff that would suit and fit Sophie. After paying for the clothes, we headed out of the mall. While walking, Michelle nudged me and signaled me towards the makeup shop. 

I smiled at her. Sophie is going to have a great time. I nodded my head and then Jessica and Michelle grabbed Sophie by her arm and dragged her towards the makeup shop, ignoring her protests. They forced her down on a chair.