Chapter 30- Valentine's Day

Author's Note- Wolf: Hey readers! Haha been a long time since I wrote a chapter. So anyways, another chapter for you guys! And it takes place on Valentine's Day. Sorry if the chapter isn't that long. Read on to find out what happens!! Enjoy! :)

Chapter 31- Valentine's Day

Avery:

Valentine's Day is the one day in one year whereby any girl could go up to the B5 members and no other person can say anything about it, including the B5 members. Well, that's what I heard from my classmate Dakota yesterday. Wow. They are REALLY popular. 

I headed my way into the school building and towards my locker. Erica and Victoria had other plans so we couldn't meet up before school. I opened my locker and began dumping the books I needed for first period. Just then, I heard a girl squeal behind me," It's them! It's them! They're here!" 

I whipped my head around and immediately caught sight of the B5 members making their way through the hallway. Wow, Dakota's right. As soon as they stepped in, they were bombarded with millions of girls and receiving hundreds of valentine's day gifts all at once. For the first time ever, they looked so unsure of what to do.

I caught sight of Sophie at the back. She was politely receiving the girl's gifts and putting them in one paperbag. But that wasn't all, she was also carrying 4 other paper bags FULL of gifts on the other hand. I gripped my present tightly. 

Last night, I had baked chocolate balls and had wrapped up nicely for her but it seems, I don't have the courage to give it to her. Yet. I looked at all the gifts she had in her paperbag. They all looked grand, elegant and.. expensive. I'm amazed. These girls were willing to spend thousands of bucks just for them.

All of sudden, I caught sight of Michelle out of the crowd staring at me and as soon as I made eye contact with her, she looked away. Again with the staring. Honestly, I'm quite used to it now. The group separated and Sophie began walking past me. I turned around and pretended to be busy. 

Just then one of the girls exclaimed," Sophie! You will open my present right?" 

She replied casually," Of course I will. Absolutely."

The girls squealed and walked away. Oh my god, her voice. It was the sweetest voice I've heard. Her voice was quite low which was perfect for a lesbian like her. The fuck? I did NOT just think that. I caught sight of her walking and stopped at a locker diagonally across my mine. 

Holy shit! No way! Her locker was across mine all this time?!?!!! I glanced back and saw the no. on her locker. 123. Haha that's funny. Just like Sesame Street. Does she like Sesame Street? I gasped at the thought. Well, because if she did like Sesame Street, we would have a lot in common if you know what I mean. 

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Dakota. She smiled and playfully punched my arm," Congratulations! Heard you did really well for the game!" I smiled and laughed," Yup! Thanks!" 

I still remember how it felt that day when I scored the first goal. Best feeling ever. I carried my books and headed towards the classroom. I glanced at Sophie once more before walking off. Holding on to my gift, I pray I can muster up the courage to give her the present. 

*After school*

School ended. I grabbed my books and headed towards my locker. We were released 10 minutes early so I could take my own sweet time to do things. Just then, I realised that the hallway was completely empty and I was the only one here.