Chapter 3- Auditions

Author's Note- Sheep: Yay! Chapter 3 is finally here! ^^ I took three hours to write this. Hope you like it! Please vote and comment! :D

Chapter 3- Auditions

Victoria:

Auditions were finally here. Avery and I were about to audition for the school’s basketball team. We got changed into our gym attire and that was a basic white tee and blue shorts. We entered the gym and saw a whole team of players training. Three of them happened to be the B5 girls. Great...

The coach called us over and told us to warm up. We ran 5 rounds around the basketball court and then reported back to him. “Go shoot in some baskets and I’ll see how you fare.” He ordered and threw us two basketballs.

I stood by the three-point line and shot in perfectly. Avery did an amount of free throw shots.  We turned to the coach as he approached us. He looked at us deeply for a moment before gesturing to Jessica and Michelle, “Jessica. Michelle. Introduce yourselves.”

Michelle glanced over to Jessica before greeting us, “Oh hey, I’m Michelle and this is Jessica. She’s the captain and I’m vice captain. Welcome to the team.”

The coach smiled and said, “These two are my best players.” He pointed to Jessica and Michelle, “I see potential in both of you so I’ve decided that both of you would be taught under them.”

Shock filled my veins, “What?”

“That’s right,” the coach replied. “Okay, introduce yourselves to them. I expect both of you to get along with your seniors.”

I waved and said, “I’m Victoria, Victoria Noelle Hastings.” I nudged Avery and she smiled faintly, “Oh, I’m Avery Barbara Rogers. Nice to meet you.”

“Great!” The coach exclaimed. “Call me Mr. Burns. Alright, Jessica you’ll take Avery and Michelle, you take Victoria.”

Michelle looked to me and grabbed a basketball, “Come, I’ll show you how to shoot the right way.”  

Jessica:

The freshmen would be having their auditions today. Come to think of it, I’m pretty excited. Michelle and I headed to the locker rooms and changed into our red jerseys. We walked out into the gym and saw a few freshmen gathered around Mr. Burns.

I wonder who would be the lucky one to be taught by me… I caught Michelle staring at a blonde. This particular girl had long, straight blonde hair. She had brown eyes and was rather tanned. She was almost as tall as the girl beside her, who had long, slightly wavy, brown hair with blonde streaks. I only have one word to describe them both and that’s stunning.

I doubt they’ll make it into the team. From experience, all those girls that appear to me as ‘pretty’, never makes the team. They’re all too girly and weak. Basketball is too tough for girls of this kind.

We watched them warm up and shoot in some baskets. Wow, I take it all back. Those two, they can shoot. The blonde girl shot in some baskets at the free throw line and her friend shot a three-point perfectly. I was amazed. Who’d knew that these girly freshmen could shoot?