Chapter 35- Decisions

Author's note: Sheep- Hi everyone! So 35 is here! :D Whoopee! Check it out!! Nobody saw how Tiffany looks like yet right? Here she is! >>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 35- Decisions

Sophie:

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing loudly. I groaned as I turned off the alarm. I looked at the clock. It was 8am. I am definitely a morning person, though out of the entire B5, it seems like I’m the only one who enjoys getting up in the morning. But for today, I just felt so drained to wake up at 8am on a Sunday.

I dragged myself out of bed and made the bed before heading to wash up and going downstairs for breakfast. I was going to meet Andrea at 12.30pm for lunch this afternoon. She said she needed to look for a new cap since she lost her other one. Oh well, Andrea is forever losing her things.

I made myself toast and poured a glass of milk. I sat alone on the dining table. Ugh, mum must be out and dad? Who knows where he goes. My parents are hardly home. But if they are, they’ll get me to study although there’s nothing left for me to study. I’ve basically covered everything there is for this year’s curriculum. Sometimes, I feel like I’m the only one in this house.

After breakfast, I went back to my room. I sat on my study table and grabbed the nearest book to me, ‘Dawnbreaker’ by Jocelynn Drake.

I guess I could read this novel to keep myself busy, well at least till 12.30pm. Andrea told me she’d be picking me up so I’ll have to be ready by then. I looked at my alarm clock. It was 8.45am.

I was so preoccupied by the book I didn’t even realize that it was already 12.30pm until I head a honk. I went over to my window and looked out. There, Andrea was waving to me in her car.

“Merde!” I cried.

I ran down the stairs, skipping steps as I went down. I grabbed my black sneakers and bolted out the door. I ran to Andrea’s car and got in.

“You’re late. I told you to get ready before that.” Andrea said.

“My apologies. I got caught up with this novel. I think you should,” I apologized.

Andrea raised her hand to cut me off, “Not interested.”

She drove to the mall and began looking at Andrea’s favourite shop if there were any nice caps around. She began trying caps and was caught in between a blue one and a black one.

“Which do you think is better?” She asked.

“Anything is fine.” I groaned.

Andrea began looking at the two caps again. Seriously, why can’t she just buy both or something?

I turned to face the entrance of the shop. My eyes widened in horror when I saw Natasha. My heart began racing and I broke out into a smile then my heartbeat slowed down and my smile turned into a frown when I saw that Natasha was with Christine.