Chapter 47 - Friend or Foe?

Author's note: Sheep- I'M SO SORRY! I totally forgot about Chapter 47 and I uploaded Chapter 48. How dumb can that be? So here's 47! Here you'll see Erica's birthday!

Chapter 47 – Friend or Foe

Erica:

After saying goodbye to my best buds, since it was my birthday, I decided to treat myself to a little shopping.

As I was walking through the mall, this stunning girl caught my eye. She had really long, beautiful blonde hair. Her skin was fair and her facial features were just amazing. She was wearing a pair of sunglasses, which is kinda dumb because there’s not sunlight in the mall. Oh well.

She was walking towards my direction but I guess she wasn’t watching where she was going because she bumped into my shoulder. Not only did she not apologize but she also dropped her purse.

I picked up her Louis Vuitton purse and walked up behind her.

“Er, miss? You dropped this.” I called out.

She turned around and looked at the purse I was holding. There was an moment of silence before she squealed in delight, “Oh my God, thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me. You’re a lifesaver!”

“Uh, okay.” I murmured.

She then removed her sunglasses and I saw a pair of lovely green eyes. “Hi, I’m Melissa Jansen, a freshman.” She introduced.

“Oh, I’m Erica Hudson. I’m a freshman as well.” I smiled.

“Oh cool, where do you study at? I’m from McKinley.” She asked.

“ME TOO.” I exclaimed.

“Really? How come I’ve never noticed you before?”

Wait, did she just indirectly call me unpopular? Well it’s not my fault.

“Uh, I don’t know?” I replied.

“We should totally hang out some time! If you happen to see me around, don’t be afraid to holler!” She beamed before walking away.

Okay, that was awkward… I continued shopping around before it was time my buds ended their training. I waited for them by the school gate and when they came out, we took a slow stroll back to my house.

Victoria:

After training, I was in the locker rooms with Avery. Today was Erica’s birthday and I got Erica something really good. I can’t wait to see what Avery had got her.

“Hey, you wanna bet?” I grinned.

“On what?” Avery asked.

“I bet you five bucks that Erica will like my present better.” I laughed.

“Fine, I’m not gonna lose again like last year okay! I got her something really, really nice this year.”

“We’ll see about that.” I cackled.

I’m really confident that Erica will like my present because it was something she has always wanted – an iWatchz.

Now she would be able to run and listen to music on her iPod Nano! How convenient is that?

We met Erica outside of school and headed to her house.

When we got to her house, we made ourselves comfortable in the living room. Erica got the chips, popcorn and marshmallows out. We were going to have a movie night. Erica also called for pizza but it’ll arrive an hour later.

Erica:

We sat on the couch and watched “Easy A”. Actually I wanted to watch “The Ring” but Victoria is afraid of horror movies so yeah… “Easy A” it is.