First Meeting

Beam's POV

I'm so excited. Today is the first day of my university life ... I'm finally taking the first step towards my dream.

(Sound of horn of the car)

As I'm admiring my look in front of the mirror I forgot to watch the time. I look into the wrist watch gifted by my lovely brother.

'Shia!! P' is gonna scold me.' The words came out of my mouth as I saw the time.

P told me yesterday that we have to pick one of his friends on our way to Uni.

~

As I ran down the stairs. Mae knew that P' is already waiting for me outside the house in the car. She was worried about my breakfast so she handed me a sandwich and wished me luck for my first day at Uni. She also instructed me to behave and don't fight with P' on our way to Uni. (As if we are still young!!)

Anyway... I'm eating my sandwich and I opened the door of the car.

"I've told you a million times not to eat inside my car." P' scolded me.

"Youuuu and yoooour OCD!!" I said while chewing the delicious bite of my sandwich.

"And I've told you millions of times that I don't like it when you talk while eating." P' gave me death glare.

"Oohhooo ... P'Pete... Don't you think we're getting late." I said to avoid further scolding.

"We're already late because of you." He hissed and started the car.

He has done scolding me and now he is lecturing me on how should I behave in Uni. I can only say Hmmm, Yes P', sure, okay and other short replies because he's continuously talking. I wonder how come he has so many friends. Like ... How can people tolerate this continuous talk !!! I mean... I talk too but it's really negligible compared to my P'. I smiled as I thought.

"I'm instructing you and you're smiling as if I'm telling you some jokes." P scolded me, again. And I looked at him. He was looking angry.

"Get off the car and ..."

"P'...." I was scared and shocked. I cut his sentence. I don't want to be left alone on the way...

"Get off and sit on the back seat!"

"Oh ! I thought you're going to leave me in the middle of the road. Hehehe."

"You Little Brat!!" He said laughing and tried to hit me on my arm but I was fast to get off and get inside the car on the back seat. He's really caring and responsible guy. And I'm sure that all his scolding and getting angry is nothing but an act because he's really a good man.

I saw the front door of the car opened and a guy with broad shoulders and cute face entered the car. Handsome yet with a cute face. 'P will never get a girl if he hangs out with this guy because the girls will only hit on that guy!!!' I smiled on my own thoughts.

The guy leaned towards P' as he sat comfortably on the front seat. He was about to kiss on cheeks on my P'.

Wait !!! What ???

I choked on my drink which I had just taken from P' and I coughed.

The guy startled and looked at P'.

"Surprise!!" P' said to him and I saw the guy clenching his palm but looked outside the window.

"Beam!! This is Kao" P' said while starting the car.

"Swadikrap P'Kao!! I'm Beam." He turned to me as I wished him. He was so cute and maybe he was embarrassed because of his act.

"Beam... Before you get to know this from someone else I want to tell you something."