Decisions

(Here comes the 'hazers' and the 'moons' with their love interests 😉)

3rd Person POV

"Mingggggg." These were the words that Ming heard as soon as he picked up his phone and attended Wayo's call.

"What now, Yo?" Ming said who had just made himself comfortable on his bed. He knew if his little friend would call him and start talking with too much sugar coated name call, he needs his help.

"I need your help." Yo stated. As expected!! Ming thought to himself and asked his friend with a very sweet tone, "What do you need my dear Friend?"

"Shut up and listen. No need to use that sweet tone!! Geez!!" Yo exclaimed.

"I would if you say." Ming told his friend. "Okay. Listen. I've heard that P'Pha is closer to P'Kit!!! There are some fan pages who ship P'Pha and P'Kit. I just hope it's a rumour. I want to make P'Pha fall in love with me. So, will you please distract P'Kit? Naaa????" Yo asked his friend with a pleading tone.

"What!!!" Ming jumped a little on his place. "Why are you dragging me into this? And how am I supposed to distract P'Kit? Don't you know how fierce he is? He looks small and cute and all but he's very fierce."

"Just take him on a date or something till I make P'Pha mine..." Yo suggested.

"D-date? Do you know what you are saying? I date only girls. Hot girls. I won't date a boy!! Moreover P'Kit." Ming cleared.

"Please Ming!!!! For me!!! Naaaa???" Wayo requested his friend with a pleading tone again. "Just take him out for lunch or something when I'll have lunch with P'Pha, or make him busy whenever P'Pha is with me!!! I'm not asking you to date him for real. I'm only asking you to distract him. You know, I have never seen them without each other."

"And what about my girlfriend?" Ming asked so that Wayo would take back his plan.

"Oh!!! Your girlfriend? How many days you're in a relationship with her?" Wayo asked.

"Ummm... A week..." Ming wasn't even sure.

"And what's her name?" Wayo investigated.

"Her name... May... no no. Maya... no her name is Milk. Milk. Yeah." Ming confirmed.

"Ming!!! You don't even remember your girlfriend's name! Don't tell me any stupid reasons. You have a golden opportunity" Wayo smiled while speaking.

"What do you mean?" Ming wasn't getting anything that Wayo wanted to say.

"Didn't you say you want to get rid of her? And that she is so annoying? You know very well that I know why you 'need' girlfriends!! So, here I'm giving you a chance. Shut your mouth and do whatever I'm asking you to do. Being with P'Kit will help you get rid of her." Wayo told Ming.

"B-but." Ming didn't know what to say to convince Wayo.

"Who's important to you? Your girlfriend or me?" asked Yo.

"You won't take 'No' as a answer, will you?" Ming knew his friend would keep on convincing him until Ming would give up, put his guards down and accept his defeat.

Wayo lifted his hand with fist and pulled near his chest to enjoy his victory. "That's my boy! So, I guess you're ready! Let's start 'Mission Wooing'." Wayo said as he daydreamt about him being together with Phana. "Now, you can dream of your future date - P'Kit!" Wayo teased his best friend.

"Ughhhh!!! I hate you Yo!!" Ming let out his fake anger then joined the laugh with his little friend.

"I hate you too! See you tomorrow my friend. And Pick me up instead of picking up your so-called girlfriend. I'm helping you get rid of her." Wayo said and disconnected the call giving a sigh. He was finally able to make his friend away from a girl who was with Ming for his wealthy family background.