Drunk Confession

(A/N : I'm in a good mood. Enjoy...)

*On the last day of Exam of the Medicine Faculty.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forth’s POV

Beam, Pha, Kit wanted to go celebrate the last day of their exams. They invited me, Lam and P'Pete and P'Kao too to a bar. I was sitting beside Beam on his right while on my right side P'Pete was sitting beside P'Kao on the sofa, Lam was sitting across us, while Pha and Kit were sitting across P'Pete and P'Kao. This place was suggested by P’Pete.

P’Bright who was P’Arthit’s friend, who was also the owner of the Bar joined our table and sat beside P'Pete and asked him, “Where is Kong and Arthit?”

Everyone got to know that P’Arthit was P’Kongpob’s boyfriend during our SOTUS closing ceremony. P’Arthit had confessed his love to Kong in front of all the students present there, because he was jealous of the first year girls who kept throwing themselves at him. P'Arthit was drunk and jealous. His sudden confession made everyone shocked. P’Kongpob looked so happy that day. I wish Beam was with me. I wished Beam could have confessed like this…

Does Beam love me too? We are like a couple now. We have meals together, we hang out together, we even sleep together … and how could I forget? Beam can't even sleep without me. I remember how feverish he was when I wasn't there to cuddle him to sleep. I never let him sleep alone after that night. We're yet to confess our love to each other but I know he loves me too. I'm just waiting for the right time. Not that I haven't tried to confess. I even gave him my gear bracelet that represents my heart.

I tried to kiss him too a couple of times but he was hesitant. I'll take my time.

The chain of my thoughts break when P'Pete said, “Don’t you know Kong is celebrating a mini honeymoon with P'Arthit in Phuket.”

P'Pete and P’Bright laughed.

“Won’t you take any efforts to introduce me to the nongs sitting here?” P’Bright asked P’Pete.

“Of course!” P'Pete said and introduced me, Lam, Pha and Kit to him. We greeted him and he told us to enjoy our college life. P'Bright already knew Beam.

“The world after college is full of responsibilities and work. Enjoy your days nongs.” he said.

“Oye, Pete… Is your brother still single?” P’Bright asked.

Did he just try to… I fisted my palm. And I saw P’Pete did the same with his hand which he placed on the table.

P'Kao pointed at the counter with a worried face and asked P’Bright, “Aww!! P’Bright, isn’t that Rome?”

I saw P’Bright, looked at a short guy who seemed too drunk to walk or talk. P’Bright looked worried. “Thanks Nong.” He patted on PKao's back and ran towards the counter and started talking to him.

“I swear, if he wasn't our senior I could have cut him to pieces for touching you.” P’Pete hissed. “And you say I'm possessive.” P’Kao winked at him.

Seriously these guys!!!!

Pha and Kit were talking to each other as if no one existed in this world other than them.

The ‘Doctor Gang’ was drunk. P'Pete was getting drunk too, so P'Kao decided not to drink more. Lam was getting calls from his girlfriend after every 10 minutes to leave the place. I wondered why he wasn't following her orders or not getting irritated!

I took a few drinks and was all sober. I was talking with everyone and joining in their discussion.

Beam was now laughing at the jokes made by Kit and Pha in their medical language. All of us engineering students were looking at each other when they laughed. We started talking about proud moments of engineering which pissed them off. That was our exact intention.

Beam, Lam and I teased  Phana and Kit who were acting overly lovey dovey after some more drinks.

“Mumma… Just kiss papa… I'll close my eyes.” Beam said in a childlike tone and closed his eyes. He was so cute!

“Oh… Phana… What did you do to Beam’s mother? He doesn't talk much these days… Only gets angry and throws arrows with his eyes at everyone.” Lam joked and Beam high fived Lam.

“Yeah. And hang out with only each other. Forgetting their only son.” Beam fake whined.

“Who says? I talk like usual.” Kit explained. “And… It's you who makes us go alone. Always spending time with Forth.” My mouth was open. How does this teasing turn to me? These all are opening some secrets now. They should stop now.

“Do we love?” Beam spoke softly.

Love? Did I hear that right? Or am I drunk.

Beam was too drunk and didn’t have any control on his actions. He took his right hand and placed it on my left thigh. He was looking at me as I turned my head at my left. I looked at Beam whose lips were looking more pink, plump and inviting. I felt like taking him home and making him mine. I couldn’t wait any longer to propose to him. But today I cannot do that. I want him to confess when he’s not drunk. He tilted his head towards me and I shifted to his side a bit. He kept his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. Others were still talking and laughing. P'Pete looked at us. He was too drunk but noticed us.

At midnight, we all left the bar. P'Kao supporting P'Pete, Pha to Kit, me to Beam.  Lam, like a good boyfriend, followed the order of his girlfriend so he was sober, I guess? P'Pete, P'Kao, Beam, Pha, Kit all sat in P'Pete’s car. I decided to go on my bike with Lam. I wanted to take Beam with me on my bike, but carrying a drunk and half asleep Beam was not a good idea I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam’s POV

I woke up with a heavy headache and found myself wrapping my arms around Forth’s body. I looked at him. His face looks divine even when he’s sleeping. I didn’t wonder when I found myself in changed clothes. He takes care of me as if I’m his … We ain’t official yet. We both haven’t confessed our love but we know it. We can see it. We can feel it. Shall I let him know through words?

I slipped carefully from his cuddle and took a pill for my headache. I will never drink this much. The hangover is really bad. I slept again beside him. I am going to confess my love to him tomorrow for sure. Well, because I need some preparation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : Whom would you like choose between Beam and Forth to nominate the cutest person?

Well, you all might know till now that I love Tee, so I would definitely choose Beam...

What about you?)