Confronting

(A/N : Do you see how deeply they're looking into each others eyes in above Pic? ❤️
PS: Pic Cr. To rightful owner.)

3rd Person POV

It was 10 past 2 at night when Beam heard the door of his room opened. He didn't sleep at all after shoving Pete and Kao out of his room so that he could take rest. Instead he was waiting for Forth. Waiting to congratulate him for winning the popular vote and standing in second place.

Forth came to bed and slept beside Beam. He put his arm under Beam’s head. Beam pushed himself close to Forth’s body and kept his head on Forth’s shoulder and encircled his hand on Forth’s stomach. With that, Forth pulled him closer.

Beam felt safe and dizzy in Forth's arms. He inhaled Forth’s scent and closed his eyes.

“Congratulations.” Beam mumbled before drifting to Dreamland. Forth just pecked on his forehead and pulled him closer not even let some air pass between their bodies. He covered themselves in the duvet and slept peacefully. .

(A/N : I didn't know they progressed this much!!! When did they become so close? Oh... during practice... Remember? They meet secretively and did these things at the back of the author!!! Hmmm... I'm an author I'll find out about this soon... Till when they're going to hide right? Hehehe...

PS : I think I have multiple personalities inside me, the real me, the author and the fan!!! Hahahaha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forth." Pete said and Forth started feeling nervous. Pete had called Forth to the food court during lunch break. They sat on the table in one of the corners of the food court. Forth waied Pete and Kao and sat in front of Pete and Kao on the other side of the table. Without even greeting Pete directly come to the main point.

"Since when you're this close to Beam?"

"I.. I don't have any idea P'... I didn't count the days. Maybe from the first day I saw him." Forth couldn't lie; since when Beam and he met on the first day of their university life, everything happened beyond their realization. In fact it was only yesterday’s incident when he himself got to know that he loves Beam. He wanted to take care of Beam and he wanted Beam to be his.

"I saw you opening Beam's room with a spare key yesterday !!"

"I just have it in case ... Beam loses his..."

"I have one too with me for any emergency. He could have asked me if he needed anything."

"..." Forth didn't know what to say.

"Do you like Beam?" Forth nodded his head without giving a second thought. He was confident enough to know that he likes Beam.

"Beam likes you too?" Pete asked,“Are you dating?”

“...” unanswered. Pete raised his eyebrows demanding an answer.

"I don't know P'."

"Are you courting him?"

“Umm…”

“Are you planning to court him? ”

Forth was shocked to get this question from Pete. He would have happily said yes. But he was afraid of Pete. It was like asking permission for marriage. He looked at Pete in shock.

“I asked , 'Do you want to court him?”

Forth nodded in reflex. He didn't know the answer yet because he was already courting Beam. Since… He didn't know himself… Forth was more than happy to say yes but he respected Pete as his senior and now as Beam's elder brother so he wanted to be quiet and suppress his happiness.