Good News

(A/N:  Enjoy...)

3rd Person POV

"If you want Beam then say 'I lost to you, uncle Thanit'." Thanit, Beam's father, said to Forth.

Lisa, Forth's mother and Daniel, his father were sitting in Thanit's house. Pete and Kao were sitting at some distance enjoying the Parents-Parents meeting.

'Lost what? That too Beam's father?' Forth was thinking hard. Why would he say so? Everyone was thinking the same.

Thanit was laughing inwardly thinking Forth would be as stubborn as his father and won't accept anything as stupid as this and start a quarrel with him. And ... Thanit would use it against Forth. Thanit knowing Forth won't say it, made this plan. He was inwardly grinning.

Forth's parents were just spectators. Daniel refused to show any expression when Forth looked at him. As if he was saying, 'You're on your own!'. Lisa on the other hand just smiled at him.

"I lost to you Uncle Thanit." Forth said to Thanit, which made Thanit's jaw touch the floor.

It was actually Bella, Beam's mother, and Beam who were telling Forth through lip moments to say it. Forth just followed what the mother and son told him to do, blindly.

Again. Same reaction from Lisa and Daniel when Thanit looked at them.

"Hahahaha. Got you! Why would I allow my son to see someone who accepts defeat without knowing what you lost?" Thanit replied and now it was Bella and Beam's jaw's turn to touch the floor.

"No, uncle Thanit. I indeed lost to you." Forth said confidently. Not knowing what Forth gonna say, Beam was just waiting for 'his man' to defeat his father. Thanit was shocked that Forth didn't lose.

"I lost a few years to you. You indeed succeeded to hide Beam from me. I was finding Beam like an idiot after my Phuket trip. I didn't lose hope but my parents knew you, still they were unable to find you and your family." Forth said.

Now Beam, Bella and Thanit's jaw touched the bottom of earth. No one knew Forth would give such a reply. Beam was laughing at his boyfriend's stupid answer. Bella didn't know if to laugh or cry or hug Forth. Thanit, even if Forth said he lost to him, was feeling defeated by the stupidly cheeky and cheesy talk. He was wondering if Lisa fell to Daniel's rubbish talk like this and now his own son was falling for an idiot son of Daniel and Lisa!

"Pffftt!!!! Hahahaha..." Pete couldn't stop laughing at the situation. Kao was grinning awkwardly but poking Pete's stomach, using his finger.

"Did you know Beam since then?" Thanit recalled what Forth said and demanded an answer. Forth nodded.

"You knew too?" He asked Bella and Daniel. They nodded too.

"You tried to find me and my family but couldn't?" He asked. Daniel nodded then shook his head. "Yes we did try to find your son and his family. But this idiot son of mine only knew Beam's face back then. It was very difficult to find him and his family. Only after he told us Beam was that boy he saw in Phuket and told his full name, we knew he was your son!"

"Oh Thanit. Just give permission to the boys!" Lisa said.

"Mom, dad just blushed." Beam whispered loudly! Loud enough to be heard by everyone. Everyone turned to Beam. How could they call it a whisper if they all heard it as clear as thunder?

Everyone's eyes turned to Thanit. "I didn't!!" He shouted.

"I saw it."

"Me too."

"Yes mom."

Beam, Daniel and Tay said at the same time and laughter was heard even at the gates of Vongviphan's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kit was making circles on Phana's arms using his index finger. Kit was sleeping beside Phana and they both were covered in the duvet.

"You want?" Phana asked and he felt Kit's hand leading his face towards his own. Kit captured Phana's lips. And the kiss was getting hotter and hotter, more intense and deeper and deeper.

Phana rolled the bodies and hovered on top of Kit. "Why so turned on, eh?"

"Every man has desires!" Kit answered with eyes looking straight into Phana's eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"What does my man want now?"

"Pleasure?" Kit answered with a question.

Smirk appeared on Phana's lips.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mommy... " Beam shouted from the other side when Phana picked up Beam's call on Kit's phone.

"Your dad here. Mommy is sooo tired." Phana replied, smirking and looking at Kit, who threw a death glare at Phana.

"I want to give the best news!! Turn on the speaker." Beam said excitedly, almost shouting, sliding the thought of teasing Kit for being tired.

"Why the fuck you called at this lete hour? The news should be exciting or I'm gonna kill you for damaging my ear drums." Kit shouted in higher pitch than Beam.

"I'm making a video call. Cover yourselves to save me from witnessing an adult scene." Beam giggled.

Kit and Phana wore T-shirts before turning on the video call.

"Adult scene! Comes from the one who is a horny rabbit himself." Kit said as he saw Beam's face on the video call. Beam was laughing from the other side.

"What's the news?" Phana asked Beam to change the topic.

"I want you to come to my engagement ceremony." Beam chirped.

"What?" "How?" "Forth and you?" "Your parents?" "P'Pete agreed?" "Uncle Thanit?"

Were the questions asked by Phana and Kit while Beam answered them with full details.

"So? Next week huh?"

"Yeah. We decided to marry after Forth gets the job or I complete my internship. Not decided yet but... Yeah..."

"Congratulations, asshole!" Kit said with teary eyes.

"Oh Kitty. I'm just getting engaged. I'm not going to another planet forever. Why are you so emotional?"

"It's because I'm happy." Kit said, wiping his eyes.

Beam was laughing on the other side. "You are literally showing emotions!!! So not you. Pha was right. Maybe you should check yourself. I too think that you might be Pregnant!!! Hahaha..."

All Beam could saw was Kit throwing pillows at Phana and the Phone was showing a blank background with Kit nagging Phana for telling Beam something really stupid and Phana laughing...

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Yeah! It is an end. I apologise if you're hungry for more. This is what I had planned.

Now, those who want PeteKao or TayNew moments, those who want to know what happened to Wayo and also to Ming, I leave it to you... Let it be an open ended thread... 

Or

I would gladly accept your ideas "if I like" and maybe I would turn it into Epilogues. I don't know. Ideas in the comments seems like spoilers! I'm afraid I won't accept it. So, if you still have ideas or want more, then message me. 

As of now, it is "The End")