The Gear

Third Person POV

Forth wasn’t ready to go for the closing ceremony of SOTUS but it was mandatory. Somehow Forth was already declared as the next Hazer unofficially. Forth’s words were enough to make all the first year doing whatever it was. And after the MOON AND STAR competition when he was defeated by Phana he was asked to do 100 Push ups, 100 sit ups and 100 laps of the ground. Forth got support from his fellow students and his punishment was reduced to half. But he still took all punishment. He was a man of his words after all. All wondered how he did that on the same day. He somehow got admired from all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Competition:

Phana was tired of taking pictures with all the girls after he won the Moon Of The University title. It was near mid night when he decided to take leave.

He saw Kit who was sitting on a bench, and playing games on his phone. He knew Kit wanted to wish him as soon as he came behind the wings but got seized by the girls for a picture with him. He saw how Kit just got back and he was unable to reach Kit.

“Let's go and have dinner.” Phana said to Kit but he thought Kit didn't listen to it.

“Kit…” Kit wasn't looking at him. “Kitty” Phana called in a softer tone that made Kit look at him even if he resisted himself to do so. But he started playing with his phone.

“Kitty… Ooh… You're sulking?” He asked Kit but no reply.

He then sat down on the ground between Kit's legs.

“Oh! My wife is sulking! What should I do?”

Kit looked at Phana with his eyes wide. Phana laughed and Kit looked away. He tried to stand but Phana keep both his hands on his thighs. Phana liked teasing Kit like this. If not in reality, he could at least flirt with Kit jokingly… He was laughing but his heart ached to hide whatever he has for Kit. He pushed those sad thoughts away and looked at Kit.

“Since we have a son named Beam, who calls me Father and You his mother… We are… Husband and wife ain't we?” He winked at Kit.

Kit took the prize in Phana’s hand and hit him with it on his arm.

“Oho… sorry na… I would never let you wait like this … Never ever. I promise naaa…” He intervined his pinky finger with Kit's and held it front of Kit’s face. Kit looked at him.

“Now show me your cute dimple. Would you?” Kit's cheeks turned red as a smile formed showing his dimple on both his cheeks.

“Talking of our Son, where is our son my dear wife?” Kit looked at Phana with sharp eyes.

“Oh ho ho… sorry, sorry. Do you know where he is?” Kit shook his head. Phana called Beam but his phone was on silent mode. He couldn't reach Beam So, He called Forth instead. He had seen Forth going a while ago.

“Hello, Forth?”

“Are you in your room?”

“Yeah. Did you know where Beam is? Is he there?”

“Yeah… yeah… Okay.”

“Well… Beam already had his dinner and is now sleeping in his room.” Phana informed Kit after he turned the call off. And added, “So let's go on a dinner date.”

Kit just started at him again. “Don't act cute or else I'll bring you bridal style to my car.” Phana threatened Kit and Kit walked towards Parking lot, blushing, with Phana running behind him. He would never show how much he like when Phana pampered and spoiled him.