The Beach - 1

(A/N: You "may" find this chapter boring so I've added some pictures. Enjoy...

P.s. : Photo credit to rightful owners.)

"Stay safe, keep others safe!"

3rd Person POV

The Campus Moons And Stars competition was the talk of University again this year. And why not? You could see the most beautiful faces and handsome hunks with brains and talents from all the departments of the University. Wayo tried to hit on Phana but he didn't pay attention to Wayo at all. He didn't get any of his time when he could talk to him.

After practicing the opening dance show, now, it was the time to go for a photoshoot for the popular votes. This year they decided to go on the beach.

It was a great opportunity for Phana to confess his love to Kit, so he held himself from proposint to Kit. Wouldn't it be great to confess and propose on the sea shore, with candles, rose petals during the dusk? It must be a memorable moment for Kit.

Phana forced Beam and Kit to go with him on the photoshoot telling them that they need to finish their group assignment. Forth was on Phana's side because he would get some time to spend with his love! Kit was so willing to tag along but he wasn't sure if he should go or not, because he was neither the competitor nor he had any boyfriend like Beam who was mentor of junior moon. But Beam and Phana succeeded in persuading Kit.

As Kit and Beam weren't the competitors or mentors, Phana asked them to go by his car. Forth wanted Beam to go with him but he knew Beam won't be comfortable among the juniors plus he didn't want the juniors to drool over his Beam! So, he asked Beam to go with Kit and Phana.

Kit was standing outside the car with Beam, dressed in floral print shirts and half pants of ripped jeans. As they were waiting for Phana to settle all the junior moons and stars in the bus, which was at some hundred meters distance, he saw a guy coming towards him who also waved at him from afar.

"Hey, isn't he the Moon of Engineering? Forth's junior? Do you know him, Kitty?" Beam asked Kit as the junior moon was reducing the distance very fastly.

"I don't know him. Maybe, not maybe... but I'm sure I saw him with Nong Wayo. I don't know if he knows me!"

"Hi Phi." Ming the junior moon greeted Beam and Kit. "I'm Ming! Moon of Engineering."

"Hi, I'm Beam..."

"P'Forth's boyfriend!! I know!! Everyone knows. All students in Engineering are your people, Your Highness!!" Ming cut Beam, continued his introduction, took his hat in his hand and bent from his waist, to show respect to Beam.

Kit chuckled at the funny behaviour of this funny guy and Beam beat Ming with his own hat.

"Ouch!! P', I was just joking. Don't tell P'Forth na!!" Ming pleaded to his ast year Moon of engineering faculty and 2nd year Hazer's boyfriend. And Kit chuckled again.

"Too late!! He already saw you!" Beam pointed at Forth with his chin to Ming and Ming immediately held his ears even before turning around. But to his surprise, Forth wasn't looking at them, he was busy in alloting seats to the juniors in the bus. So he turned to Beam and Beam and Kit started laughing.

"P'Beam, please don't tell me on P'Forth!! He'll make me do 100 push ups for it in the name of punishment for not chanting faculty songs during SOTUS gathering. Oh!! By the way, aren't you P'Kit? Famous P'KitKat?" He turned to Kit and Kit was shocked to know that this guy knows him.

 Oh!! By the way, aren't you P'Kit? Famous P'KitKat?" He turned to Kit and Kit was shocked to know that this guy knows him