Competition

(A/N : A long chapter for your longer wait... Thanks for waiting patiently 😊

I'm really lazy!! Sigh. Sorry for making you wait longer. )

"Stay Healthy and Safe"

3rd Person POV

After returning from the beach, Phana went straight to Kit's room. The sun had just set and stars were shining in the sky.

Knock Knock

"Why the hell did you leave the Hotel without talking to me?" Phana pushed Kit inside while shouting at Kit and then kicking the door with his leg.

"Why should I meet you? Just because you act father with me and Beam, doesn't mean you're my father." Kit raised his voice too.

Phana made a fist of his right hand and hit the wall beside him. "It was a damn simple question. You don't need to raise your voice!!"

"And what are you doing?" Kit asked with same pitch.

"That's it!" Phana said and left the room.

After that neither Phana nor Kit tried to talk with each other. Phana made himself look busy with studies and went straight to the library after finishing the classes. Kit was accompanied by Ming for lunch the next day because Forth wanted to take Beam on date but Beam didn't want to leave Kit alone. And not even the Campus Moon of this year could deceive Forth's 'advice'. Because Forth was their King.

That was the exact same time when Phana tried to forgive and ask for forgiveness to Kit, but when he saw Kit sitting with Ming, he got angrier. On the next day, he saw the same view and heard the girls gossiping on purpose to let Phana hear - 'You know what?? Ming is courting P'Kit.'

Phana immediately called Beam.

"Beam, what's with Kit and Ming? I saw them having lunch together." Phana asked as soon as Beam said, "Hello".

"Ohhhooo... Papa, don't be worried about Mommy na... Forth has told Ming to accompany mommy because you're busy with your assignment." Beam said in his baby voice.

"Beam. Be serious. Don't you know Ming is a player. Why did you let Forth..."

"Papa... mommy is safe na... Ming is one of Forth's trusted men." Beam cut Phana's sentence and said again in his baby tone to Phana.

Phana sighed. He couldn't win against his 'son'. He cut the phone.

He took the decision. He will propose to Kit tomorrow, after the competition, no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the day of "The Campus Moon and Stars Competition."

In the green room, Kit went to give his best wishes to Ming. In the past couple of days Kit became good friends with Ming. Ming knew Kit's feelings towards Phana but the more he started spending time with Kit, he started doubting his sexuality. He knew if he could not stop himself from meeting Kit soon, he will... Tch!! No Ming. No.

Phana had bought a bouquet for Kit. Of course to propose to him. But before that he had to apologize to Kit for getting angry at him without giving any chance to Kit to explain.

When Phana saw Kit with Ming, he calmed his mind and asked Kit to have a talk with him for some time.

"Kit, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you or raised my voice at you..." Phana said and handed him the bouquet.