Beam Is Safe?

(A/N : In the last chapter I asked you whether you'll believe me if I say Beam is safe or not. I expected simple answers like 'Yes we do' or no we don't. But never in my mind I thought that the sentence would become ambiguous and you'll come up with amazing comments. Your comments shows your involvement in the story and I feel overwhelmed to know that. Thank you so much for your support till here.

And I'm so happy today. Read the chapter first and you'll get to know the reason of my happiness at the end of this chapter. There may some grammatical mistake but please ignore those.

Enjoy reading)

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy

Beam’s POV

I opened my eyes because of the bright light. And I saw my picture. Or should I say a poster? A poster that covered the whole wall. I lost all the sleep in my eyes. I was totally awake. I got off the bed and saw more pictures of mine hanging in the room and some picture frames on the wall.

The weird thing was that I didn't even have these pictures with me. It looked like someone was following me and clicked all those pictures. When I saw them closely, I found out some pictures of mine when I was a teenager.

I'm totally scared now. The last thing I remember is … I was angry with Forth and left Wayo’s room. I was standing near his bike when two drunk boys came to me and pulled me to their car. I tried to scream but one of them closed my mouth. I tried to fight but their grip was so tight and couldn't fight two of them at once.

They pushed me inside a car, on the back seat. The one who was driving started the car immediately and the one who sat next to the driver’s seat looked at me smirking. These four guys were drunk.

I tried to fight with them. The boy on my right hand tried to make me drink some alcohol from the bottle in his hand. I jerked his hand, making the bottle fall outside the car. The two boys on my sides were quite heavy and I was not able to fight with them.

I somehow tried to pull my phone out of my pant’s pocket and dialled emergency contact from it. But the guy on my left was smart enough that he cut the call and threw my phone outside the car.

They stopped the car and pulled me outside. With all the strength left inside my body, I pushed the two guys who were holding me.

I ran and ran and ran fast until I was sure they ain't following me.

And the last thing I know was… I was hit by a car on the road.

Then what?

Did those drunk guys find me? Did they? I looked at myself. Wait!! This ain't my clothes. But… I'm not in pain… It means they didn't do anything to me. Or… Did they just give me painkillers afterwards? But why would they give me painkillers? They were drunk. No. It won't be them. Who brought me here then? What's with my pictures in this room?

I looked at the room carefully, trying to find some escape route and what I saw made me more confused. I saw a picture of Forth in a frame on the night stand beside the bed. But this is not Forth’s room. So? The person who brought me here knows Forth too? Is Forth safe? Does this room belong to some psycho person? Did I just put his life in danger too because of my silly behaviour? I should have listened to him. Last time I misunderstood him and made both of us sad. What will happen now? I'll promise him to be by his side no matter what and I'll listen to him first before I let my anger get over me. I would promise him.

I heard the door knob open. And I saw a person whom I didn't expect, didn't imagine, standing in front of me. I don't know if I'm still dreaming or this is reality.