Past

(A/N: A very short chapter ahead. And some secrets from the past.)

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe

Forth's POV

"Ss- Sorry..." he muttered in between his sobs.

"You shouldn't be sorry. It should be me. I should have listened to you."

"No Forth. It's the second time that I didn't listen to you. It was only me who kept talking. And..."

Chuuppp.

I kissed on his lips to stop him blaming himself but it turned out to be a hot make out. I pulled myself from him. I went on my knees and took his hands in mine.

"I'm sorry Beam. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you."

"Let's forget this... And learn from our mistakes. We don't know who made the mistake. But we are in front of each other. Sound and safe." I felt like he wanted to avoid something. We sat on the bed.

"Why were you running last night?"

"I... That... Let's forget about it." Beam said.

Beam's POV

"Beam..." Forth shook me from chains of my thoughts. Should I tell him the truth or should I not? "I... I.."

"Don't hide anything from me. Or... Let's make a new rule in our relationship. No one will hide even a slightest truth from others." It's very difficult to say no to him. He'll persuade me no matter what! I should better give up. I nodded and then told him everything that happened last night. I saw tears in his eyes. But I saw him making a fist.

"Hey!! Forth!!" I wiped his tears. "Nothing happened to me. See. I'm fine."

He hugged me tightly. "I'm careless. A dumbass boyfriend."

"No you're not! Don't you dare say inappropriate words for my boyfriend."

I felt like he determined something in his mind. He was lost in his thoughts. I decided to change the topic and ask him about the hanging pictures of mine in this room.

"Forth!! Whose room is this? Why are there so many pictures of me?"

"It's my home. This is my room!"

"How did I come here?"

Forth's POV

I told him how P'Mew found him and brought him home. I told him that he recognized him because of these pictures.

"But I don't even have these pictures of me." He asked, pointing at the pictures hanging and Framed on the wall.

I smiled.

"Hey!! You just said that we should not keep secrets." He pouted. Cute.

"Well..." I didn't know where to start. I pointed at a picture that was framed on the wall. "Do you remember going to Phuket with your family when you were in high school?" He nodded. It's the picture that I took that time.

"Huh??" Seems like he didn't understand anything.

"I liked you since the moment I saw you playing in water on the beach. Dad had gifted me a camera on my birthday. I clicked as many pictures of you as possible." I chuckled.

"I was there with my cousins. They were all older than me. When they reported that I was taking pictures of you to Dad and Mom they both laughed. They thought I'll forget you as time will pass. But I didn't. I placed your pictures in my room. My mom tried to explain to me that it's impossible for me to find you. I didn't even know if I would be able to find you. But my heart told me that you are made for me.

I tried to find out about you. But I couldn't. Until... I saw you in university. The first day at university. It was when a boy was running and about to get hit by a bike. I saved him. And when I hugged him, I felt a sparkling sensation in my body. You know who that boy was?" I asked Beam.

(A/N : Reference to first chapter.)

Beam blushed. He nodded.

"I got to know your name when Kit called you and you ran away. Beam. I was mesmerized when I got to know your name. It suits you."

I looked at his face. "I followed you even after I knew you. These are all the pictures that I took secretly."

"Do you remember when you saw P'Mew in university?" He nodded. "I was talking to him about you. I even explained it to you. Do you remember?" He nodded again.

"My family knows you even if they didn't see you in person. I knew you and I believed that we'll meet again. I don't wanna lose you Beam. I'm sorry if I had hurt you. Forgive me for my mistakes. But stay by my side. Always. Never ever leave me. Promise me."

He hugged me tightly.

"Do your morning routine, take shower and come downstairs for breakfast. I've cooked some porridge." I told him after he released me from his hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam's POV

I went downstairs to have breakfast. Forth was waiting for me on the table.

We ate silently. We only exchanged a few words. But it wasn't awkward. Rather, it was calm and peaceful. I feel secured and loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : A very short and rushed chapter.

How do you feel?

Keep commenting. I like reading comments. )