Meeting After A Long Time

Kao's POV

What was the need to shake hands with the boy who saved N'Beam? Wasn't it enough to say thanks with mouth? I'm not going to talk to Pete!!! We're meeting after a long vacation and he has not even smiled at me properly. Through the journey he was scolding his nong and then instructing him. And N'Beam was the surprise? I knew N'Beam by his name since Pete talks how annoying he is!! Pete should have told me, at least he should have pointed at the back seat when I was going to kiss him. What could have N'Beam thought of me? He must be thinking that I'm a pervert. But N'Beam isn't that bad. He accepted me and our relation very easily unlike his P' who took almost a year to understand that he is in love with me. We are in a relationship for one year now. He should have understood by now that I easily get jealous when he becomes over-friendly with anyone. No... Not that I don't trust him but I just... because I love him so much.

I thought he would give me something as a gift since we met after along time. I'm carrying this watch to give him which I choose for him during vacation, but how can I give it to him now? He should know that I'm sulking and I'm not going to talk to him unless he takes the first move.

He's looking so handsome in this hazer jacket. I'm wearing the same red colored jacket but it seems like it suits him more. It's really difficult for me to pretend to be angry and sulk around this handsome hunk.

Wait!! I'm already forgetting that I'm angry.

"Kao!!" Finally he talked. My heart suddenly was at ease just to hear my name from his mouth. He always gives me time when I get angry; and talks when he feels I'm quite okay. He stopped the car as we reached the parking.

"Close your eyes." He ordered.

I suddenly felt his hot breath near my face and then his lips on mine. First, he pecked on my lips then sucked my lower lip. He then started kissing me passionately. As I opened my mouth for air he slipped his tongue and started kissing hungrily. I was unable to breath and I started hitting on his chest. understanding my condition and he broke the kiss. I was breathing heavily like him. After parting our lips, he looked at me dearly. He then pecked on my cheeks.

"I could never get enough of you, Kao." He said with his husky voice and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. I am sure, I must be looking like a tomato right now!!

He held both of his arms around my neck and after a few moments I realized I am wearing a couple chain as he removed his hands from my neck and held his chain in his left palm. I gifted him the watch I had bought for him. We were wearing couple chain while we decided to wear the couple watch next time. We don't want to be a show off.

~~~~~~~~

The Past

Pete's POV

It's been two years I know Kao but no matter how much I look at this him, every time it feels like I need him more. The way he smiles, the way he blushes, sulks, gets angry, jealous, everything just craves me to live each and every moment with him.

Though we had met a couple of times during our vacation and always stayed in contact through the video calls, being with him and feeling him near is altogether a different feeling.

I feel like an idiot when I realised I took one long year to understand myself and my feelings towards him. I was all into girls and I had a girlfriend too when I joined uni.

I wondered who would be my roommate since my friend says I have OCD and I wanted someone studious person as my roommate so that it will be easy for me to adjust.

I was living in peace for a couple of days in my dorm when my roommate invaded the room. He was him... My Kao. He was an engineer student too. He was so cute and handsome at the same time. We were on good terms but he used to make mess and eat on his bed too which made me get angry at him but his puppy eyes always defeated me at the end of my scolding. He was good at study and used to helped me in some subjects.

One night after our SOTUS activity we all were tired and went to take some drinks. I couldn't believe that Kao, the well built, strong and nearly about the same height passed out only after a few rounds. I had to drag him to our room. When I made him lie on the bed he held my wrist and asked me for some water. I made him sit. I held a glass of water near his lips and he gulped the water. That was the first time I saw his face in detail. His skin, his cheeks, his nose, his mole on his nose... I felt like kissing him, I feel tensed at the lower part of my body which made me restless. I took a cold shower but Kao was sleeping when I came out of the bathroom. I decided to give him sponge bath ... My OCD !!!! As I started removing his clothes and touched his body with napkin soaked in hot water, a feeling of wanting him aroused in my mind. I was not drunk too and sober enough to understand what was happening. I was unable to control myself. I slowly leaned towards him and kissed his lips. He reciprocated and it turned into a hot make out. I came to my senses and left him in his bed and tried hard to sleep that night but I couldn't. He was asleep.

I tried to avoid him after that incident but he was my roommate. He was aware of what happened that night and he confronted me about it too after a few days but I was stubborn. I wanted him more after that night but I was lying to him, my girlfriend and myself that I loved her. I started losing my interest in her after I met Kao as my roommate which I realized so much later... (After getting into relationship with Kao.)

His closeness with one of our seniors was making me jealous and I used to find any reason to flush out my jealousy through my anger on him.

On the farewell party of our seniors, one of the senior tried to take advantage of his drunkenness for which I had a fight with that senior.

Kao thought that I'll get angry and fight with him for that but to his surprise I confessed my love to him. And to my surprise he said he loves me too. I thought he was drunk and didn't know what he said last night but the next day he cleared that he remembered everything and that he loves me too.

It was the same day we exchanged out gears... Yeah !!! Engineers !!!

I broke up with my girlfriend. It was difficult for her to believe me but she was a nice person. And when she saw me happy, smiling, laughing, taking care of Kao on a date with Kao. She was broken; yet she met us and told Kao she is happy to leave me in his hands. She also threatened Kao, of course in a funny way, that if Kao ever will make me sad then she'll come back to me. But it was only her who had helped me once to make up with Kao when I and Kao had fight. She is still my friend.

Last year she came to meet me with a boy and told me she is in love with him. Kao was with me too. My closeness with her as a friend after our break up was disturbing her boyfriend. She never wanted her past to have any effect her future so she introduced her boyfriend and me to each other. He was all okay after that she had informed me.

Kao and I have made so many memories with each other in this last year as a couple. I want this year to be memorable too. I'll try my best to keep the smile on his face last forever.

~~~~~~~~

"Pete, professor is asking you something!!" I heard Kao whispered in my ear, poking my arm with his left hand fingers and I came back to my senses. I was sitting in the class and I was totally lost in my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

I love these hazers. Do you ?