Finding The Culprit

(A/N : Hello, I'm back. Hope you'll catch up with the story. Sorry for late...)

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!

Beam's POV 

"Forth!!! I… I remembered something." I told Forth as soon as something important struck my mind. 

"What is it Beam?" 

"Do you remember a person who tried to hit me after the Moons and Stars competition, last year?" 

"Yeah. He said he mistook you as someone hitting on his girlfriend." 

"I.. I think I saw him yesterday. I mean, he was one of the men who tried to kidnap me yesterday." 

"Are you sure??" 

I nodded. "But… But he looked different. He… His face was different. He had scars on it. He looked ugly. He was the one driving the car." 

"We'll find him out, Beam. Why is he following you? And isn't it weird that it happened after the Competition. This year and also last year?" 

"And on both times, you were not with me. Last year maybe he planned it out, but this year? We went to meet Wayo and nobody knew about this. Does that mean that guy is following me? I'm scared, Forth." 

"But whoever he is, he knows that with me you're safe." 

~~~~~~~~~~

After our conversation at Forth's home, we headed back to my room. 

On our way back home, I called P'Pete and Phana and told them that Forth took me to his home as a surprise. Luckily, I didn't get injuries. Phana and P'Pete were worried too much, so we decided to hide yesterday's incident from them.

We reached my place. Pha and Kit came to my room after an hour. 

"What the fuck, Beam? You know your call disturbed me. And Kit got panicked when you didn't receive my call. You almost ruined our last nigh… Ouch!!" Phana was saying something but Kit smacked his head. But I noticed how Kit's face turned all red. And when I looked at Kit he placed his hand on his neck. 

"What the hell?? What are you hiding mommy?" I turned to Kit and removed his hand hiding his neck forcefully. I saw a purple hickey on his neck. My eyes got widened. 

 "Oh God!! Don't tell me!!! Are you two together for real?" Forth asked Pha and Kit.

Kit put his hand on his face. And I saw a ring in his finger. "I didn't know you like wearing rings, mommy." I teased Kit. Kit now hit Pha on his chest then hugged him, hiding his face on his chest.

"Oh really, Pha? Did you tame this wild and fierce Kitty just in one day?" I asked and Phana laughed. Kit looked at me with his eyes throwing dagger at me and then at Pha. I hid behind Forth.

Pha ran hid behind me. "Beam, Forth… save me na… from this dangerous Kitty. I'm scared!!!" Pha said in a dramatic voice showing fear and we laughed. 

"Aaarrhhhh!! Will you please stop teasing me?" Kit said as he covered his both cheeks with his both hands. 

"Okay. Let's stop it." Pha said and we all sat on bed. Pha told us how he fought with Wayo, then met Ming and proposed to Kit…

Just after we finished listening to Pha and Kit's story, with some snacks and drinks, P'Pete and P'Kao entered the room and everything became silent. 

"Where were you yesterday?" Asked P'Pete trying to control his anger. 

"At … Forth's house." I answered, trying to avoid eye contact with him. I knew he wasn't satisfied.