Being Closer

A/N

Enjoy reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forth's POV

As I came out of my room and went near the lift, I saw P'Pete carrying a box while a tall person carrying a big tourist bag, Beam carrying a backpack is following them along with a guy having dimples. His dimples can be noticed even if he's talking. They all came out of the lift.

"Hello P'Pete." Are you moving in this dorm?"

"Nope. It's Beam."

"Let me help you P'."

He resisted a lot but I took the box from him.

Which room number P'?

"306"

"306?? Mine is 305!! Great! Beam is going to live next to my room." I said. Am I mad? Control your excitement you idiot Forth.!!!

"Good. Now I can be a bit relaxed about him." P'Pete said.

As we entered P'Pete asked me to keep the box on the floor and turned to Beam. Beam was treated as a child till we entered the room by all three of them. And it seemed like he was annoyed.

"You must arrange the things properly by yourself, Beam." P'Pete.

"I will." maybe he's sulking.

"Have you had your lunch Forth?"

I shook my head.

"Okay. Then... Keep your bag here Beam."

"Let's go and have lunch together." He looked at me and said.

~~~~~~

"Phana", "Kit", "Forth" we all introduced ourselves and shook hands as we made ourselves comfortable on the table in the Food court of Faculty Of Medicine .

"I'm going to have lunch with my friends. You can enjoy nongs." P'Pete said as he got a call and left in a hurry.

Kit and Phana were teasing Beam about something... Maybe he wanted to bring so many things with him but he ended up bringing very less things.

It didn't take a long time for me, Phana and Kit to become friends. Well, that's the quality I have!! I can easily make friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beam's POV

Ohhh!!! What kinds of friends I have!!! Never leave any chance of teasing me. And why in front of Forth?? I mean... He's just a new person... Ohh noo!!!! Not at all. These three have become friends. And they are already talking as if they have known each other for a long time. I know Pha and Kit like to tease me but Forth too?? I don't want to sit here. I'm going. My food is finished too.

I stood up and started walking. As I was walking someone caught hold my right wrist. Phana has this bad habit of stopping people that way. I turned to curse Pha.

"Let me go Ph..." my words remained in my mouth as I saw it was not Pha but Forth. How can he have that guts to hold my hands like that. Doesn't he know this is the Food Court? And moreover, he could have called me by my name instead! I looked at my hand which was caught in his hand.

He looked at our hands and said,"Ohh!! Sorry." He freed my hand from his grip.

Now he has realized what he's doing? Great!! Just Great!!!

"Where are you going?"

"To my room." Why am I sounding rude? It's because he held my arm. Or... was it because he's being over-friendly with my friends? It's because of the first reason only. Why should I be concerned about the second one? Maybe I don't like my friends getting closer to him. I have only them. P'Pete is busy with P'Kao and if I don't have my friends who will be there for me? I have not made any new friends here yet.