Beam's Parents

(A/N: Umm... So you wanted to see Beam and Forth's, parents, didn't you? So, here they are. 

Enjoy...)  

3rd Person POV

"But he is Daniel's son! Why don't you understand Bella?" Asked Beam's father, Thanit.

"But Beam loves him. And I don't mind. We have approved Pete and Kao's relationship. So why not theirs?" Said Bella hiding Beam behind her. For her, her younger son is still a baby and she wants to give anything he asks for.

"I don't mind him dating a guy but he's Daniel's son!! Bella, Daniel. The one with whom I have stopped talking for ages." Says Thanit.

"That's because he got Lisa! Right?" Said Bella with puffy eyes. "It means you still have feelings for Lisa after I bore two sons for you and one of them is married now."

"No, no, no!! I mean, his son can be as mean as him." Thanit said as he tried to hug his wife, which his wife didn't allow at all.

Beam had always heard about Lisa and Daniel. He just came to know that these two people actually exist and they're Forth's parents. Would it be fun if Forth knows his soon to be the father in law wanted to court his mother during college life?

The little devil behind Bella was biting his lower lip to control his laughter seeing his parents' pouting-shouting. The man who was roaring like a lion a second ago has now turned in a lost kitten. Thanit looked at the troubled kid in front of him. He saw Bella running to their bedroom. Thanit had his back at Bella and he was looking at Beam with dagger eyes. "I'll not allow you to follow that kid of Daniel!" Thanit said in a lower voice. Beam just wriggled his eyebrows. Bella was showing a victory face to Beam. She knew her husband wouldn't stand her tears.

"You don't love me Thanit." She said in a breaking voice, to turn Thanit's attention. "No, baby..." Thanit ran behind her looking at Beam in defeat.

Beam's phone flashed a call from Forth's number. "Hello love." Greeted Beam.

"Leave the hello aside. How are you? Did uncle Thanit do something to you? I just got a call from P'Kao and he said uncle found out that we are dating." outburst Forth with panic.

"Oh, only that?" Beam said and then whispered on the phone, "Dad also found out that we had been sleeping in a room since our first year and we had sex."

"Fuck! Did he beat you or something?" asked Forth with panic.

Beam was laughing on the other side. "Why are you laughing?" asked forth with distress.

"Mae is playing her emotional card on dad." He told Forth, "and I am damn sure they will come outside their room with approval." He added.

And their talk continued. At the dinner table, Thanit asked Beam to bring Forth to their house for lunch on Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bella was in Beam's room after dinner.

"So, it was him? The guy who dropped you at home on your first day at your university?"

"How?"

"I am your mother. Just tell me the truth." Beam nodded.

"Your dad was saying you can't sleep without him cuddling you. Is that true?" Beam was shocked. It was easy for him to convince his mother that it was normal to have sex at this age. He was prepared to tell about the sex but somehow he felt really shy for talking about the cuddle.

"Umm... That.... Is true." He said and covered his face with a pillow to hide his pink cheeks.

"Oh! My goodness. Is my son shy?" Bella asked, removing the pillow from his face.

"Tell me how?" asked Bella with excitement, like a teenager. Beam was close to her mom and knew how she follows and attends every fanmeeting of BL actors. "I never knew my son would be this shy. You're the?" She asked and Beam knew what exactly she was asking.

"Mae!!! I'm your son. Stop your dirty mind thinking about your son and his boyfriend." pouted Beam.

"Tell me or I know how to make Thanit change his decision." She said to Beam.

"Are you threatening me?" pouted Beam.

"Think whatever you want. Just tell me..."

"Yeah!" he said and before words could come out of his mother's mouth, he added, "If you ask me anything stupid, I'll break up with him myself!" He threatened her.

"Wait, you little devil. No wonder why your dad calls you Little Devil."

"I'm your son Mae." Beam winked at her. They both laughed but Bella turned serious.

"When did you grow up? Didn't you grow up too fast? I still remember a little bundle in my hand in the hospital whom I named Beam. You know why?" She asked. Beam nodded. "Because when you held me in your hand the sun rays were falling on my face." He said to her. He had heard this same sentence on his birthday. "That's also true but you really looked like you yourself was shining. Like reincarnation..."

"Mae, stop reading those stories." Beam said.

"Don't you want Mae's help?"

"No. I'll choose to run away with Forth than seeking your help."

"Where did you learn to talk like that?" Bella asked Beam, pulling his ear. "I'm still your mother. And now that I know your plan, I'll lock you up in your room."

"Aah!! Mae!! Hurts!!" Beam whined and made a hurt face. Bella fell for Beam's play.

Beam started laughing as Bella was worried and removed her grip on Beam's ear to check if he was really hurt. Beam started running around with Bella running behind him.

Thanit was looking at his playful son and wife. How he wished Beam to never grow up. This trouble kid is really the apple of everyone's eye. It just feels like yesterday when he had visited Beam's teacher because he was bullied at school. Beam never showed any pain or hurt while he was at home. It was when he went to school and saw his son getting bullied by some older kids because he was a bit chubby. He felt proud of his son for being strong enough for being strong. He felt like yesterday when Beam brought two friends, Kit and Pha and shared all his toys and games with them. These two rascals helped Beam to be naughtier.

The Vongviphan house was never calm when this tornado named Beam was home! Thanit loves Beam more than anyone else in his life. He still remembers the day when he held Beam in his arms and at the same time his manager came to the hospital to give him the news of getting the biggest profit since his startup. He loved Pete too but he would never admit he's partial towards Beam.

Thanit has pampered and spoiled his younger son along with Bella and Pete. Even if Beam turned 20 this year, for them he is still a small kid. And how could he let his precious son be taken away by Forth? Forth, the youngest son of his college rival, Daniel?

There was no such grudge remained now. It was just a bet he lost over the basketball match because his team had lost to Daniel's team which made Daniel court Lisa and get her. Lisa was the most beautiful girl during their college days and Daniel was the trouble maker, the bad boy and cold-blooded person. Thanit always wondered why Lisa fell for Daniel! And now, Daniel's son Forth, who is the carbon copy of his father wanted to steal his son. Correction! Has already stolen his son! Why would he always loose against the Jathuraphooms? He hated Forth already knowing that he was Daniel's son. But what would he do, when his wife threatened him to go back to her parents' house in Korea. He had to agree to let his kid go with Daniel's!

Thanit smirked as a plan popped up in his mind. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he tests Forth love for Beam?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N:  Wanna meet Forth's parents too? 

Waiting for, PhaKit, Ming and Wayo's life too? 

Want to see TayNew's lovely moments?

What do you want to see in next update? Comment and let me know...

This story will be what you want it to be...)