The Beach - 2

(A/N : This is a short chapter, but important. Enjoy...

Pic Cr. to rightful owners. )

"Stay Safe, Keep others safe."

3rd Person POV

Phana was furious when he heard about Ming and Kit.

Kit and Ming bought ice and as Ming requested they both sat on the sand in front of the calm ocean for a while to talk.

Ming was continuously talking and taking a lot of time to return to the hotel

Ming was continuously talking and taking a lot of time to return to the hotel. He was telling about so many useless things when Kit interrupted him.

“Ming!! You don't need to keep me busy. Just because I'm always with Phana, I'll not stick to him every second. I'll not become any obstacle between your friend and Pha.” Kit said seriously.

“H-How??” Ming didn't see it coming. It was Wayo’s plan and no one knew it apart from them. He was shocked to see Kit saying those words. “I- I'm not!!”

“Do you think I'm a fool?” Kit tilted his head to his right side with a stern look.

“Everyone from our school knew that Wayo was one of the biggest admirers of Phana. And if he is here, in this university, competing with other moons, even when he has less chances to win; not because he's not handsome or something, but truly speaking other moons are more deserving than him. And I'm sure he knows it very well. The only reason he has entered the competition is because he wants to get closer to Phana.”

“You're a genius!!”

“Because that friend of yours is so obvious. Throwing himself at Phana every time.  Anyone could see that.”

“You don't like Yo?”

“What does it have to do with me?”

“You are P’Pha’s best friend. You know what's right or not for him, just like I know about Yo. If you don't want P’Phana and Yo together then it's really a good decision.”

“How could it be a good decision? Wayo deserves to be with Pha. He's Phana’s supporter, admirer, he loves Phana so much, why would I not allow him to go after Phana?”

“P’Kit, you know what? As you said, I was here to keep you busy and let Wayo chase P’Phana but… To be honest, I don't want him to go after P’Phana anymore.”

“Are you in love with your best friend?”

“What?? No. He's like a brother to me. And that's why I know what's best for him.But …” Ming took a pause and said, “I know you are!! ”

“W-what are you saying?? Do you think I'm in love with Wayo? Eww!!! That's disgusting.”

Ming frowned.

“I mean, I never thought of him that way… because…”

“Because you're in love with someone else.”

Kit felt like he was caught. “What? No!!”

“When I said, You are!!! That time I meant, you're in love with your best friend, aren't you P’Kit?”

“Enough Ming. You're just talking nonsense.” Kit didn't want to tell his feelings to anyone; it was his secret for almost his life.

“Then what is this?” Ming showed him a photo of Phana in his wallet.

“You- You're a thief. Why did you steal my wallet? Just give it back.”

“I'll. But tell me why you only have P’Phana’s photo in your wallet?”

“A-Are y-you m-mad? That's nonsense.”

“You are very bad at lying. Your eyes can't lie P’Kit!!”  

“I... I don't want to talk to you. This photo… Phana had given it to me long back… I just forgot to keep it..”

“You're making excuses. Why don't you accept that you love P’Pha?”

“Because I don't. Now, stop this nonsense you're talking. And don't say like this to anyone. Your friend is good for Pha. And I won't come in their way.”

“Claim your P'Phana, P’Kit. He deserves your love more than Wayo’’s... Trust me, P’Kit, Wayo isn’t …”

“You're talking nonsense Ming!! Just… Just stay here and don't go after me and if you respect me as a senior never ever say it to anyone.” Kit shouted and headed straight to the hotel.

On the next day, Kit left the hotel only by leaving a message on ‘crazy docs’ group saying he has completed his part of assignment and he's getting bored there.

The photoshoot started in the morning and ended in the afternoon. So, after lunch all the participants and their department seniors headed back to the university.

Phana tried to call Kit, but seemed like Kit ignored his calls. With Wayo tagging along with Forth, Beam and Phana in the car, they too returned to the university.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : Did you enjoy?

I've not stepped out of home for 23 days straight. I'm getting bored at home, but it's important to stay at home, right?

Also... I'm not generalising it, but most of the readers and writers that I know are introvert and like to stay alone!! Enjoy doing activities alone. I'm one of them. I like to talk through words rather than speech. Anyone like me here? )

Date : April 9, 2020.