Regrets

(A/N : Enjoy...)

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!

3rd Person POV 

Ming, who lived next to Kit, was unable to hold his sadness after listening to Phana and Kit's mating sessions. 

He knew Kit wasn't made for him, but deep down he wanted Kit to love him back. He left his room and went straight to his friend's room. 

"What the fuck?" Yelled Wayo as he opened the door for Ming who was knocking on his door continuously. 

"Were you watching porn?" Asked Ming, irritated. He was sad and he knew he was about to vent his anger on his friend. He closed his eyes. 

"Yeah!! It's midnight and I have desires too!" Wayo said and pulled Ming inside. He closed the door. "Why are you here? Did you break up again?" He asked Ming. Ming shook his head. "Heart break!" Ming informed his friend and his friend started laughing. 

"What th… I better leave… I thought you'll understand me." Ming was leaving the room with sadness in his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to joke. 

"Ming!!" Wayo held his hand. Ming turned. "Who's it this time?" 

"The one to whom you pushed me." Said Ming. 

Wayo sighed. "Ming… I would be stupid if I say this… But… Can I… Can I ask you for something?" 

Ming was just looking at Wayo. "I know… It may not help… but… Can I… Can I kiss you?" Ming was shocked to hear what his friend asked. 

"I… I am … Sor-..." Before Wayp could finish his apology, Ming pulled his friend and sucked his lips. If it would be called a kiss then it was rough. Very rough. 

Ming remembered the moans coming from the room next to his. He hated those moans that weren't for him. He hated the fact that Kit was moaning for someone else's touch. The fact that Kit didn't belong to him grew his anger. 

With a harsh pull, he removed Wayo's hands, which were resting on his chest. His nibbling on Wayo's lips were too harsh that a moan escaped from Wayo's throat. But it didn't come out as Ming was still torturing his lips. 

Wayo tried to push Ming but got pinned on the wall instead between Ming's hands.

With all his energy Wayo pushed Ming away from him. 

"You're hurting me Ming!" Wayo said with tears gathering in his eyes. 

"You asked for it." Said Ming, almost shouting at Wayo. "You slut!! You're ready to spread your legs for that Phana and… Sorry… sorry…" Ming wasn't in his right mind. He realised he's hurting his friend for nothing. He's hurting his friend, not only physically but with words too. 

Tears were flowing down Wayo's cheeks. His best friend, his one and only friend called him a slut!! A slut!!  

"Wayo, I … didn't mean… I am not in my right mind." 

"It's not you… It's me… You were right… I was… I am... ready to do it for P'Pha… I was so blinded by my selfishness that I… I helped Pond to get P'Beam… I risked P'Beam's life just because Pond offered me to help me with P'Pha… I… should be punished more… I… am bad, Ming." Wayo said in between his sobs. "And… P'Beam forgave me… I… I feel so low. I'm low… worse than a slut… Call me names that are lower than that…" 

"Yo…" Ming hugged his friend rightly. He held Wayo's head to his chest. Wayo was  sobbing. 

"Am I that bad, Ming? I was ready to do anything for P'Pha… but he loves P'Kit!! Was it wrong to chase my love?" 

"No… It wasn't. But the way you did it was wrong. It, sometimes, is good to let go of the feeling… I loved P'Kit … But I respected his choice. Sometimes you need to leave to live…" 

Wayo chucked between his cries. Ming had question marks in his eyes. "You… Leave to live… Are you becoming a sad poet after your heartbreak?" He was still crying. He rubbed his nose and wiped his tears. 

Ming ran his thumb on Wayo's lips where his lower lip was bleeding. "Sorry for this… I wasn't in my control." Wayo nodded. Ming sat on the floor beside Wayo. He pulled Wayo's head gently to put it on his right shoulder. His right hand snaked on Wayo's waist. 

Wayo rested his head on Ming's chest. Not long after that, both the friends were asleep in the same position.

.

.

.

.

Pond apologised Beam and Beam forgave him but legal action was taken on Pond and his friends who tried to kidnap and rape Beam. 

Apparently, it was Wayo who purposely called Pond, after Phana rejected him because he had promised Wayo to help him to get Phana and in return he had to call Forth to his room. So that Beam will be alone in his room. But their plan didn't work out as Beam came to Wayo's room along with Forth. Pond followed Beam and Forth's bike till they came to Wayo's dorm. And when Pond saw Beam standing alone in the parking, he thought that he got a golden chance. 

Wayo confessed his mistake and apologised to Beam. He felt so low of himself when he realised that his selfishness could have endangered Beam, whom he admires after Phana. 

Wayo apologised Kit and Phana too. Kit, like Beam, forgave him but Phana didn't. That made Wayo gloomy. 

…..

"Tch!! I thought it was only me who loved you from the beginning… but you have admirers and people who love you before I laid my eyes on you." Said Forth as he was playing with Beam's hair on the bed after their dinner. 

"Huh?" Beam asked, joining his eyebrows. 

"P'Pete's friend. Tch!!" Said Forth. 

"What's with the tch tch??? You know I love you, don't you?" Asked Beam. 

"I know… but still… What if someone better than me came to your life and…" 

"I don't want anyone better than you. You're the best for me." The beam cut Forth's sentence and told him. "And, I may have admirers and all but you're the only one in my heart." Beam said with a smile on his face, looking straight into Forth's eyes. 

"I would have made you invisible if I was a wizard. " Forth said to Beam. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah." 

"Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you, but I don't trust the world. I was just a few minutes late to reach you and those bastards… if I could, I would kill anyone who touches you." Forth's words weren't making sense but Beam understood it all. 

"Sshhhh. Calm down will you?" 

"If only I get… "

"Ugghhh…. You pervert!" Exclaimed Beam. With that Forth pinned Beam underneath him and started tickling him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : It might be fast or rushed but I couldn't write better than this...

So far it was the plot I had in mind. But I don't want to end this story here...

DM me your suggestions for the end of this book. Also tell me if there's something I should add.

Your suggestions are welcomed.)