No More Insecure

A/N
Long chapter ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete's POV

I came to meet Beam with Kao and  Forth opened the door of Beam’s room.

Did I enter the wrong room? I was confused. No... I checked the room number, it's Beam's room. Why is Forth in Beam's room? Why does he look like he was asleep? Wait!! Was he sleeping in Beam's room? Did they...

But… I looked inside the room.Beam was on his bed. It’s just 5 in the afternoon.

"P'... I ... I was helping Beam to arrange the things. We finished and we just slept." Forth said as he opened the door wide for me and Kao to enter.

"Why is he answering even before you asked him something?" Kao whispered in my ear. I looked at Kao and then at Forth.

"P'. Come in" Forth said as he got inside the room and invited me. Fucking invited me in my brother's room?

Beam was still sleeping soundly. I looked around. Forth was right. The room looks good. I don't know why but I calculated the time to wake plus the time to tug bed sheets properly plus make everything normal and then subtracted it by the time taken by Forth to open the door. The time taken by Forth to open the door was really less as he opened it just half in minute after I knocked at the door. I can't let Beam sleep around any person like him. He is my little brother and he's my responsibility after all. I and Kao looked at the room. It was tidy. Don't know why but I felt  suspicious about Forth because he's looking at my brother as if he is admiring my brother's looks.

"We are here to check Beam's room and to know if he needs some help. But it seems we don't need to care about it. You've helped him and the room looks good." Kao said. And Fort came to reality. I have to Keep an eye on Forth.

When did Kao become this good towards Forth? Wasn't he insecure anymore to see him talking to me? Kao looked at me and smiled.

~~~~~~~

Kao's POV

I am sleeping in Pete's arms after having dinner and a small make out session, because we have a morning class and he seemed too tired. I feel secure in his arms. I like the way we are together. I like the way he pulls me towards him when I cuddle him...

I remembered what happened today...

After some talk with Forth in Beam's room, Beam woke up and greeted us. We all talked for some more time and I felt comfortable while Pete and Forth were talking. I wasn't jealous anymore. I know Pete loves me and I shouldn't get jealous.

We asked Forth and Beam if they want to join us for dinner but Beam said he'll go with Pha and Kit while Forth said he has committed his friends to join the dinner since he had lunch with Pha, Kit and Beam.

I and Pete decided to have dinner together. It was a date indeed! We went to our favorite spot and Pete ordered the same menu. He knows what I like and he never forgets to order desserts for me.

He asked me why I wasn't jealous when we were talking with Forth. I pouted but I told him I am not insecure anymore now. I trusted him and saw his face gleaming.

I felt bad for Pete that he has to deal with my insecurities. He never gets tired of me even if I behave stupidly. I have decided that I won't get jealous easily. I know it's difficult for me because he has so many friends, in fact he can become friends with anyone who crosses his path. But he has chosen me to be a part of his life, soul and heart. I should behave maturely too.

~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

The time passed by and the whole university was talking about Stars and Moons of all faculties. The sports were conducted, practice of moons and stars was going on till late nights.