Chapter 42:

Chapter 42:

BLADE'S POV

I pulled out my phone and decided to text Alyrica.

Blade~ Hey :/

Lyrica~ Hey, is somethin wrong?

B~ Kinda, can I come over? I need 2 talk 2 some1

L~ Sure!

B~ K, give me ur address and I'll have my dad drive me

L~ K

She gave me her address and I ran downstairs.

"Dad, can I go to Alyrica's house?"

"Sure, I'll drive you" He said, grabbing his keys.

"Thanks" I said, climbing into his car. He drove me to her house and she answered the door. She waved at me and pulled me into a hug. She pulled me up the stairs and into her room.

So, what's up? She wrote in her notebook.

"Brandon" I sighed.

Oh yeah! Your brother.

"Yeah"

So, what about him?

"High school has changed him. He just recently cheated on his girlfriend and they broke up."

What does he say about it?

"He blames it on being drunk." I said as I rolled my eyes.

Well, I think you should forgive him. She suggested.

"Yeah" I said with a shrug, we changed the subject and started laughing, having fun.

"That's funny" Lyrica spoke up. My eyes widened and a smiled spread across my face.

"Y-Y-You talked!" I stuttered.

"I-I guess I did" She said, happy before running down the stairs.

"Daddy!" Lyrica called with me behind her. She calls Jayy daddy and Jayy's husband dad.

"Yes Lyrica?" Jayy called but then we heard a loud crash. We looked to see Jayy standing up and the chair he was sitting in was knocked over. "Alyrica?"  He asked, his jaw on the ground.

"Yeah" She said, a beaming smile on her face.

"Oh my God, you're talking!" He exclaimed, running to her and picked her up. He hugged her tight and spun her around.

"C-Cant b-breathe" She stuttered and he released her.

"Sorry" He chuckled. "I-I just haven't heard your voice in so long!"

"I know, I forgot what I sound like." She giggled. "Blade helped me." He looked at me with a toothy grin.

"Thank you Blade" He said, barely above a whisper, hugging me.

"Not a problem" I said, hugging him back.

**********************************************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEW CHAPTER!