Chapter 45: Fight

Chapter 45: Fight

BRANDON'S POV

As I was opening my locker a week later, I heard banging and yelling coming from down the hall. I looked and saw Tom and a few other guys beating up some kid, Brad was no where to be found.

I decided to check it out so I walked down the hall so I could see who the kid was. I looked around all the kids that were gathered and saw Ethan pinned to a locker.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted, tearing through everyone.

"Aww, your little faggity emo boyfriend came to save you!" Tom said with a fake cutsey voice.

"I'm not his boyfriend but I am his friend! So fuck off!" I yelled, punching him in the jaw.

"You're going to pay bitch" He growled, tackling me to the ground. We were throwing punches left and right until we were pulled apart by two on campus cops. We were led to the principal's office and sat down in chairs. They stayed behind us to make sure we would stay where we were.

"Hello boys" The principal said as he sat in his chair. "Brandon, let's hear you first."

"I was getting my stuff out of my locker for 3rd period when I heard banging and yelling from down the hall. I got closer to see Tom beating up my best friend Ethan and had to stick up for my friend."

"Okay, Tom?"

"I was just standing in the hall, minding my own buisness, when Brandon attacked me."

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled, standing up, only to be pulled back down.

"Mr. Biersack! You know we do not accept that kind of languge at this school!" The principal yelled at me.

"So, that gives him the right to make fun of me when I'm sticking up for my friend by calling me gay and a faggot and emo and to tell me "You're going to pay bitch" when I'm sticking up for myself!" I yelled, getting pissed off.

"No, he has no right to do that, and you have no right to get into a fight while sticking up for your friend. Next time this happens, tell a teacher."

"Alright" I agreed.

"I'm going to call both of your parents in and we will decide your punishment." They had the office aids get our stuff and bring it to us. I saw my parents walk in, followed by Tom's parents. Tom's cop took Tom and his parents out of the office while the principal talked to my parents and I.

"Brandon, please tell your parents what happend."

"Yes, please tell us Brandon" My dad said, glaring at me.

"I got into a fight alright. I was sticking up for Ethan! There's nothing bad about that!"

"Yes Brandon, but we dont tollerate violence at this school."

"I think I got that" I almost growled.

"I think one week suspension will do just fine, what about you?" He asked my parents.

"I think that sounds perfect, can we take him home now?" My mom asked.

"Most certainly" He said and my mom pulled me up. She pulled me out of the school as my dad signed me out. She pushed me into the car before climbing into the front seat. My dad climbed into the driver's seat before driving.

"I don't see what the big deal is" I grumbled.

"Brandon! You got suspended! There's nothing wrong with sticking up for your friend but violence is not a way to do it!" My dad said.

"Whatever" I sighed.

"Don't whatever us! This is serious Brandon! Suspension is serious!" My mom said, getting frustrated as we pulled into the driveway.

"Give me your phone" My dad said once we walked in the house. I dug my phone out of my backpack and handed it to him. "Go get your laptop." He ordered and I did so.

"You wont get these back until you go back to school. You will stay in your room unless we say to come out. Now go" My dad said. I went up the stairs and fell onto my bed, letting out a sigh. I looked into my mirror to see I had a black eye. Perfect.

"Wake up" My dad said angrily, shaking me.

"What? I don't go to school today" I said, groggily.

"Damn right, your getting up anyway. If you think this week will be easy and layed back, no. Get up now and clean your room." I sighed and sat up as he left.

"This week is going to be awesome" I mumbled as I gathered my dirty clothes.

********************************************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!