Chapter 34: Vacation

BRANDON'S POV

"BRANDON! BLADE! BAILEY! GET DOWN HERE!" We all ran down the stairs, getting down in a big jumble, almost falling a couple times.

"What?" I asked, annoyed because I was in the middle of texting Alex.

"Your mom and I have decided, since you go back to school in 3 weeks, we could all go on a family vacation to get our mind off of everything that has happend in like... the past month" He said with a shrug and smile.

"Where?" Blade asked.

"T-Texas" He said, scratching the back of his head nervously with a smile.

"Please tell me we're flying" I said quickly stepping in front of Blade, pushing her out of the way. He smiled nervously before shaking his head.

"D-Driving" He said nervously again.

"WHAT" Bailey screeched.

"Cmon! It's a quick... 3 day drive and we'll be there!" He said trying to make his point.

"QUICK! IT'S TAKES 5 FUCKING HOURS TO FLY! WHY CAN'T WE FLY!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE IT'S BETTER TO DRIVE!" My dad yelled.

"HOW?!" I questioned.

"EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! WERE DRIVING AND THAT'S FINAL" Harley yelled and we all shut up.

"You heard her, now go upstairs and pack, we leave tomorrow morning." We all zombied upstairs, mumbling under our breath.

ANDY'S POV

Harley woke me up at 4 in the morning and I slipped on grey sweatpants and a black wife beater before pulling my hair back into a rubberband and splashing cold water on my face. Harley slipped on sweatpants and a tank top before taking her suitcase into the car, turning it on and climbing in.

Gee, thanks for helping me with my stuff, the kids stuff and the kids.

I decided to get Bailey first considering she would be the easiest since she's the smallest. I walked up to her room and uncovered a sleeping Bailey. I picked up Bailey, carrying her down the stairs and opened the door to realize I needed to put Bailey in the very back. I went around to the back of the car, opening the back hatch and lifting her over the back seat, laying her down in the 3rd row of seats before closing the hatch and running back in, grabbing her pillow and blanket. I folded down the other 2 rows of back seats so I could climb back to her and give her her pillow and blanket.

I then lifted up the 2nd backseat and ran back inside. I went into Blade's room, hoping she would wake up.

"Blade, get your ass up and in the car" She just rolled over, stuffing her head under her pillow. "Cmon, you can sleep in the car" I said, starting to get annoyed, considering it was 4 in the morning. She sat up, eyes still closed and held her arms out so I could carry her. I sighed, picking her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck, legs around my waist and layed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped one arm around her back to support her and got her pillow and blanket with my other hand. I carried her to the car and layed her down before pulling up the 1st row of backseats.

I am SO refusing to carry Brandon. I walked into his room and started shaking him awake.

"Leave me alone" He mumbled.

"Wake up, I'm not carrying you" He just rolled over and I sighed. "Get the fuck up" I said, slapping him lightly.

"Carry me or I'm staying here" I sighed and shoved him off the bed. He just curled into a ball, going back to sleep. I sighed, standing him up, putting his arm around my shoulder, making me squat and proceeding to grab his pillow and blanket. I started walking him and I got down 5 of the stairs almost dropping him 3 times.