Chapter 40: Party

Chapter 40: Party

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey Brandon!" Brad called from down the hall. I walked up to him and leaned against a locker. "Want to go to a party tonight?"

"Sure" I said with a shrug.

"Here" He said, handing me a slip of paper. When I got home that day, I did my homework and then took a shower. After I got out I pulled on a black, button down dress shirt and black skinny jeans. I spiked up my hair and left the eyeliner off of my eyes. I slipped on my black vans before heading down the stairs.

"Woah, what are you all dressed up for?" My dad asked with a chuckle.

"Party" I shrugged. "By the way, can you drive me?"

"Sure" He said as I plopped down on the couch next to him. A couple hours later, my dad dropped me off at the house and I walked in, going straight to the basement. I got down there and there were kids everywhere!

"Brandon! Drink this!" Brad exclaimed, handing me a drink in  a red solo cup. I downed it and automatically wanted more.

"This shit is good!" I yelled over the music. I kept drinking cup after cup until I couldn't remember anything.

I woke up the next day with a major headache.

"Brandon" My dad said, softly knocking on my door.

"Come in" I groaned. He walked in with a cup of water and some pills. I took them and put my hand to my head. "What happend?" I groaned quietly.

"You son, are experincing a hangover" My dad chuckled.

"Oh, I guess that was alcohol last night." I shrugged.

"Yeah, that medicine should help your head" He said as he left but slammed the door.

"OW!" I groaned. I just heard my dad laugh.

I later heard a knock on the door and I stumbled downstairs. I opened it so see Alex.

"Oh hey-" I was interupted by a slap to my face.

"You bitch" Alex growled.

"Huh?" She yanked out her phone and showed me a video and some pictures of me kissing a girl during spin the bottle.

"So now you're just going to pretended all this never happend? Like you don't know about it!" She shrieked.

"I don't remember any of that!" I shrieked back.

"Bullshit!" She yelled, pounding my arm.

"Alex! I was drunk! I don't remember anything that happend last night!"

"Don't make excuses! I thought you loved me!" She sobbed.

"Babe! I do lov-"

"Oh HELL no! Don't start that babe stuff with me! I was right, you have changed."

"No I have not!"

"Forget it Brandon, we're through." She said before running off. I slammed the door and slid down against it, sobbing into my hands.

"UGH!" I screamed, pulling on my hair.

"Brandon!" My mom yelled, running over to me. "What happend?" She asked, kneeling next to me, putting her hand on my back.

"Alex broke up with me" I sobbed.

"Aww baby" She said, hugging me.

"Just leave me alone" I cried, running up to my room. I flopped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow.

********************************************************************************************************

OH NO!

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!