Chapter 14: You Will See Someday

Chapter 14: You Will See Someday

BRANDON'S POV

"Brandon" Victoria said, getting up and walking to the door. I rolled my eyes and stood up slowly. Oh my way out, I kissed Alex. I closed the door behind us and leaned against the bus.

"Brandon, please take me back"

"No!"

"Why?! I love you!"

"But I don't love you!" She looked like I just hit her. She stumbled back, hand over her heart.

"Y-You don-don't l-love m-me?" She stuttered, tears coming to her eyes. "I-I thought you-you did" She was crying heavily now.

"NO! You fucking screwed it up Victoria! If you really loved me, you shouldn't of cheated! If you didn't cheat, we might have been together but we NEVER WILL! HEAR ME?! I have a girlfriend that I love, way more then you, way before you and I will not let her get away!"

"I LOVE YOU WAY MORE THEN ALEXANDRA!"

"HAHA! NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! SHE HASN'T CHEATED ON ME!"

"SHE WILL!"

"NO SHE WON'T! SHE'S NOT LIKE YOU VICTORIA!"

"Brandon... please"

"No V-" I was cut off by her crashing her lips to mine. "VICTORIA!" I yelled, pushing her away. She kept trying to kiss me but I kept blocking her and pushing her away.

"Fuck me" She whispered and started to undo my belt buckle.

"VICTORIA!" I shrieked and pushed her away, trying to quickly redo my belt buckle before she came back. She kept trying to kiss me and take articles of clothing off of me.

"VICTORIA! VICTORIA! DAD!" I screamed and the bus door flew open. Victoria didn't stop though. "HELP!" I screached and my dad picked up Victoria and carried her back inside.

"BRANDON! I LOVE YOU!" She screamed as she was carried inside the bus. I sat down and took a few deep breaths.

"BRANDON!" Some girls yelled and they ran over. They had on Black Veil Brides shirts and the warpaint.

Fans I thought and stood up.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BRANDON BIERSACK!" The girl with Andy's makeup squeeled.

"Haha yup" I smiled. Fans always make me smile.

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!" The girl in Ashley's warpaint.

"Tottaly" I signed for all 5 of them. "You guys coming to the Warped show today?" They nodded furiously.

"YES!" They screamed and I chuckled.

"Coolio, Ashley's bringing his whole family on stage today to preform with BVB."

"AWESOME!" They screamed again and I smiled. "BYE!" They yelled as they ran off down the street. I stuck my hands in my pocket and walked into the bus. I sat next to Alex and wrapped my arm around her. I kissed her and then noticed Jinxx, Sammi and Victoria wern't here.

"Wheres Jinxx, Sammi and Victoria?" I asked.

"Bunks" My dad said and I nodded.

A little while later, we decided to go to the beach. We got their and I picked up Alex, slinging her over my shoulder. I started to run to the water with her screaming to let her down and then I fell. I rolled so that Alex landed on top of me and I got mostly hurt. I looked and saw Victoria, smiling and waving. I scowled at her and got back up. I continued running and tossed Alex in the water. She grabbed my ankle and pulled me under. I smiled, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

Victoria split us apart and thats when I got really pissed.

"OH MY GOD VICTORIA! WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! I LOVE ALEXANDRA NOT YOU! ALRIGHT! YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE WITH ME BY CHEATING! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE ME T-" She cut me off by kissing me and I pushed her away. "SERIOUSLY! AGAIN! GET IT THROUGH YOU MIND, I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL EVER AGAIN!" She tried kissing me again and again and I kept pushing her away. "JINXX!" I yelled and he picked up Victoria and took her away. 

I grabbed my towel and stormed to the busl. My mood has been ruined for the day. I just layed in my bunk and tried to relax.

"Brandon" I heard Alex's soft and sweet voice.

"In my bunk" I called and I heard the bunk door open. She opened my curtain and started straight into my eyes. I scooted over and she climbed in and faced me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

"Brandon... do you want to break up?" My heart stopped.

"What!"

"I just... figured... all this drama was because of me."

"Alex, don't be crazy, I love you. It's Victoria, she can't let it go that because of her, I killed myself and now I've moved on. I love you so much Alex, I'd probably commit suicide again if I lost you." A few tears started to roll down her face and I wiped them away. I held her close and she burried my head in my bare shoulder.

"I love you so much Brandon" She sobbed. (A/N Is it ironic that I'm listening to Oh Darlin sung by Juliet??)

"I love you too Alex, more then you know." I wrapped my arms around her torso and hugged her close to me. I calmed her down and she fell asleep. I pulled the covers on top of us and fell asleep as well.

I woke up and climbed over Alex. I went out to the bunk room and everyone looked at me. Jake, Ella, my mom, all the BVB girls and Vic had death glares while my dad and the rest of the BVB guys had smiles and were winking at me.

"What?" Then it hit me, they saw Alex and I sleeping. "Oh my God, nothing happend! I'm 14!"

"And" My dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"NOTHING! HAPPEND! I swear! She was upset, I comforted her and we fell asleep! That's all!" I pulled out my phone and had some new tweets. Most were along these lines.

Look at this pic!

You two are to damn cute!

I wish I was in her position

Hey, saw the pic, too cute.

I looked at the picture and it was Alex and I sleeping  together.

"Who the hell took this?"

"ASHLEY!" Everyone yelled and Ashley's smile disapeared.

"You better run like hell Purdy" He got up and sprinted out of the bus. I sprinted after him and caught up with him.

"Damn you, getting you dad's fucking gazelle legs." I chuckled and got real close to his ear.

"Hand over the phone" I whispered and he did. I sent it to myself then deleted it off his phone. I dropped it on him and walked back in the bus.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" CC asked.

"Just tackled him to the ground and deleted the picture."

"Andy, why did you have to pass on your fucking gazelle legs to your fast as hell son" Ashley asked coming in. My dad chuckled and gave me a hi-five. I was standing there when I felt someone jump on my back.

"Hey baby" Alex whispered in my ear and I smiled. I kissed her and carried her to the couch.; She climbed onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck, laying her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" She whispered.

"I love you too" I pecked her lips and everyone awed.

"Shut up" I grumbled with a smile.

**********************************************************************************************************

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN!

Listening to Party Rock Anthem~ LMFAO

15 COMMENTS AND 15 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!