Chapter 53: Brandon's 18th Birthday

Chaper 53: Brandon's 18th Birthday

BRANDON'S POV

My dad and I drove around, picking up all the members of BVB so we could go celebrate my birthday. We picked up Ethan too and then headed to the surprise place.

"Happy birthday son" My dad said, proud of himself as we got out of the car in front of a gentlemans club.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" Ashley shouted, already inside. We sat at a table and all the guys ordered beers.

"Take a sip" My dad said, handing me his bottle.

"But.. I'm 18."

"Exactly! Your 18! Do it!" My dad said and I took a swig.

"Fuck that's good" I said, slamming the bottle on the table.

"Hey! Can we get another beer over here?" My dad asked. The waitress brought over another bottle and when she left, I took it from my dad and downed it. Ethan was doing the same. We were all drunk when they led us to a private room with a small stage and pole in it. We were sat down and three women came out. One started dancing on the pole while the other two walked over to us.

"Now who's the birthday boy?" One of them said seductivley.

"Right here" My dad slurred, pointing to me. They both walked over to me and a smile spread across my face. One stood in front, giving me a lap dance, shaking her boobs in my face while the other one got behind me, breathing on my neck and playing with my hair, baiscally teasing me. I could feel her boobs being rubbed on my back as boobs were shook in my face, almost popping out of her top. She then climbed on top of me and stuffed my face basically in between her boobs.

More strippers came out so that each of the other guys got 1 girl. I picked up my beer but the girl in front of me took it from me.

"Here, let me help you" She said, opening my mouth and pouring the beer in, flipping her hair to one side of her body. After the bottle was empty, she started grinding on me. Another one came out fully clothed but really tight and low cut and short clothes. A pole lowered from the ceiling and she climbed onto it. She hung upside down and slid down it slowly, taking off her shirt.

You could easily see up her skirt as she did some more moves before sliding that off. Another fully clothed girl came out which made the other one that was fully clothed get off. She started ripping the new girls clothes off before kissing her. We all cheered as another beer was poured into my mouth. The two girls then started grinding on each other before climbing on the pole together and dancing on the same pole.

We walked out of the club about na hour later, drunk off our asses. I saw my mom waiting and we climbed into her car. We were all dropped off at our house and just passed out in a pile in front of the front door.

********************************************************************************************************

Sorry, just had to add this in there :p

I'm also very tired so sorry if this does not make sense

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!