Chapter 2: School

Chapter 2: School

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey fag" I looked at Toby, the bully. I opened my mouth to speak but quickly shut it. "Aww whats wrong little emo? Cat got your tounge?" I wasn't brave enough to follow what my dad said. "Emo fag" He snickered and kicked me.

"I'M A EMOTIONAL CIGGERATTE AND PROUD!" I yelled after him and he quickly turned around.

"What did you say, cutter?" I gulped, not even knowing those words had come out of my mouth.

"I said I'm an emotional ciggeratte and proud." I said, a little more quietly. My dad was right, the look is priceless. "Now fuck off Toby" I had gone too far, soon, I felt a pain in my nose. "AGH! FUCK!" I yelled as I was sent flying backwards.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that fag!"

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" I heard Blade yell. I saw him turn his head around and soon his body. Oh shit shit shit no.

"What'd you say"

"I SAID, STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER" She punched him in the face which made him stumble back a little. He snickered as he punched her straight in the face.

"No one touches me." That set me off. No one lays a hand on my sister. I took a running start and jumped on his back. "AGHHH GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

"NO! NO ONE FUCKING HURTS MY SISTER!" I yelled punching his face and kicking his sides. Before I knew it, he had flipped me on to the ground and started punching me in the gut and face. The bus started coming and Brad hopped up.

"BRANDON!" Blade yelled, coming to my side. She helped me up and helped me onto the bus. The driver handed us some stuff from the first aid kit and Blade and I took the front two seats.

BLADE'S POV

I looked over and saw this girl, she looked sad. I could see bruises and she had a long sleeve shirt on.

"Hi"  I said, cheerfully.

"What? Oh, hi" She said, quickly looking at me before looking back out the window.

"Whats up?" I asked, trying to get her to talk.

"Nothing." She shrugged. 

"You look kinda down"

"Didn't get much sleep last night"

"Why?"

"No reason" I could sense she was hiding something.

"What's your name?"

"Victoria"

"Ooooh okay, I'm Blade"

"I like your name."

"I like yours too! So, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"Look, I know something's wrong, I can tell."

"I-I can't say."

"Why?"

"He-he'll hurt me."

"Who?"

"I-I've said too much."

"Victoria, please tell me."

"Fine fine, my dad. H-He killed my mom, sister and brother, he is a horrible drunk and a horrible drug addict. He beats me senseless every single day, he even....rapes me. He rapes me daily, sometimes two or three times a day. He throws shit at me, heavy shit! One day he threw a vase at me, a frieken vase!"