Chapter 39:

Chapter 39:

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey Brandon" One of the girls purred while I was standing at my locker.

"Yes Tori?" I asked, spinning around to see two girls.

"We were wondering if we could take you shopping for clothes today" The other girl, Brittany asked.

"Umm sure I guess" I mumbled as I turned back to my locker."

"Great! We'll meet you by your last period! Bye!" They squealed as they ran away. 

"Whores" I mumbled as I slammed my locker. I enjoyed being beat up better.

"Brandon!" The two girls yelled as I walked out of last period.

"See ya later Ethan" I mumbled as I walked to them.

"CMON!" They yelled, pulling me out of the school. As we were walking to the mall, I pulled out my phone and called my dad.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad, I'm going to the mall with some friends, I'll just walk home."

"Alright, be safe, bye."

"Bye" I said and slipped my phone into my back pocket. They pulled me through the mall until I had 3 bags full of clothes I hated.

"We should get rid of your bangs" Tori said, running her fingers through my bangs.

"Hell no, I am not getting rid of these bangs."

"Fine" Brittany pouted as they pulled me through the exit.

"So, how are you getting home?" Tori asked, grabbing my hand.

"Walking" I said, releasing her hand.

"We'll go with you" Tori suggested, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Nah, I'm fine" I said, shrugging her hand off my shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, bye!" I said, picking up the pace.

"MAKE SURE YOU WEAR THE CLOTHES TOMORROW!" Brittany shouted.

"Got it!" I said, starting to jog. I eventually made it home and doubled over inside, catching my breath.

"Brandon, is that you?" My mom yelled.

"Yeah!" I called as I hurried upstairs to put the stuff in my room. I threw the bags in my room and hurried down the stairs.

The next day, I woke up and pulled some clothes out of one of the bags. I pulled it on, did my hair and left my makeup off like they told me.

I had a loose, white T-Shirt and loose blue jeans. I had white tennis shoes on as well. My bangs were greased back along with the rest of my hair. I walked downstairs and sat down at the table.

"Woah Brandon, what the fuck happend to you?" Blade asked, stiffiling laughter.

"New clothes I got yesterday" I sighed as I ate my pancakes.

"And why did you buy those?" My dad asked.

"My friends suggested it."

"Well you look good! A different style but good!" My mom said.

"Thanks" I said with a small smile, continuing to eat my food.

I walked into the school and Tori and Brittany ran up to me.

"YOU LOOK AWESOME!" They squealed.

"Thanks" I said.

"Nice Biersack!" Brad said, high fiving me. I walked into first period and Ethan was wide eyed.

"What happend to you?!"

"Tori and Brittany" I said simply and he understood. "Fucking clothes" I mumbled.

"Cmon Biersack" Brad said at lunch. I followed them back to the place behind the courtyard and they started handing out cigerattes. Shit.

"Here" Todd said, handing me one.

"Umm, I'm fine" I said, pushing his hand away.

"Cmon chicken" Tom chuckled, pushing me slightly.

"I'm not chicken, I just don't wanna die!" I exclaimed.

"Your not going to die!" Brad tried to convince me.

"Yes I am! Didn't you see what happend a couple days ago?"

"That was just a freak acciden-"

"That was not a fucking freak accident! I can't smoke! My lungs don't allow it!" I yelled.

"PuSsy" Todd chuckled, blowing smoke in my face. I started coughing and waving it away.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" The other guys kept blowing smoke in my face and Brad was just kind of standing there.

"Guys, stop" Brad said.

"You gunna stand up for your little boyfriend?" Tom chuckled.

"He's not my boyfriend but he is my friend! Now leave him alone!" That's the last thing I heard before I sprinted out of there. I ran right into someone and looked to see Ethan.

"Ethan! You gotta help me!" I begged. I was coughing violently and my eyes were watering.

"Cmon" He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and helping me into the nurse. I layed, down, got some water and got my parents called.

"Brandon!" My mom cried, running.

"I'm fine" I said as I took the pills they brought me.

"Don't tell me" My dad glared at me.

"They were breathing it in my face."

"Ugh" My dad groaned.

"Cmon, let's get you home." My mom said, helping me stand up. They helped me to the car and I just layed down in the backseat.

"Brandon, I think those kids are bad influences on you." My mom said.

"No they're not!"

"Brandon! Your dressing differently, dressing how people want you to dress, you know your not supposed to be around smoke, I haven't seen you hang  out with Ethan OR Alex lately! Brandon, high school has changed you!" My dad pointed out.

"No it hasn-"

"Brandon, yes it has, end of discussion." I sighed as I slumped back down. I walked in the house and slammed my bedroom door, falling onto my bed.

********************************************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!