Chapter 21: Last Warped Show

BRANDON'S POV

"THANK YOU BVB ARMY FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST LAST SHOW OF WARPED TOUR! WE ARE GOING TO FINISH WITH A SONG CALLED KNIVES AND PENS!" My dad shouted as all of us danced around the stage to the classic Black Veil Brides song.

We ran off stage, did the last signing and headed to the bus.

"BAR! BAR! BAR! BAR BAR!" The guys started chanting.

"Andy! You have kids on this tour!" He cursed under his breath.

"Damnit" He whispered.

"Dad, Blade and I can watch everyone else so you guys can go."

''Really Brandon?" Sammi asked.

"Tottaly!"

"THANK YOU BRANDON!" CC, Ashley, Jake and my dad ran up to me in a bone crushing hug.

"Haha, no problem"

"DADDY! DADDY!" Bailey called.

"Yes Princess?" She ran up to him with a laptop in her hands.

"I found pictures of Ashley, Jake and Jinxx!" I saw my dads face go weird as he kneeled next to her.

"Let me see honey" As she showed each picture, my dad's face turned to anger mixed with disgust. My dad stood up, slapped Ashley, Jinxx and Jake in the back of the head before going to get ready.

"Bailey, let me see the pictures" I said, kneeling next to her.

First she showed me a picture of Jinxx naked but Sammi covering...him. Then Jake and Ella, barley clothed, making out. The final 2 were of Ashley. One was him in underwear that reminded me of a speedo, his thighs super hairy, and a blonde big boobed girl, them making out. The last one was of Ashley naked but the same girl from the last photo and another girl had their butts covering...him.

"Oh my God" I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?!" They whined. I just chuckled, taking her laptop from her. I showed Ashley his pictures, Jake his and Jinxx his.

"Holy fuck shit" Ashley said.

"Fuck" Jake cursed.

"Shittttttt" Jinxx whined. I burst out laughing. I showed Ella, Denise and Sammi the pictures of their husbands and they were so embarrsed, well, everyone except Denise considering she was in none of the photos.

"LET ME SEEE!!" Blade whined. I chuckled and showed her. "Oh God" She shielded her eyes. I just burst out laughing.

"Don't show Annabelle or Victoria!" Jinxx said.

"Or Victor or Alex!" Jake added.

"Or Delilah or Seth pleaseeeee" Ashley begged. I chuckled, saving the photos in my phone so I could show them later.

"I won't, I won't." I assured and they went to go get ready. Soon, all of the parents were ready and they left.

"I'll be back Blade" I snuck out of the bus and snuck behind the parents. I sneaked into the club with them and hid in a corner. I saw a drunk guy and smiled.

"Hey" I said, using a deeper voice then usual. He turned towards me and I raised my hand. "Buy me a whiskey?" He nodded, got me one and handed it to me. I drinked it down and almost dropped the glass. "Fuck thats strong" I said, closing my eyes. I had had 5 before I saw y mom grinding on my dad drunkly and got grossed out. "Ew" I said and somehow, magically, snuck out of the club. I ran back to the bus because I figured Jinxx would be sober and would see me. I snuck back in the bus, a little tipsy.