Chapter 54: Leaving (End)

Chapter 54: Leaving  (END)

BRANDON'S POV

*3 months later*

"Welp, that should be the last of it" I said as I closed the trunk in my car. "Now just to wait for Ethan." We were driving to New York together since we were both accepted into Juliard.

"DON'T LEAVE BRANDON!" Blade sobbed, jumping into my arms.

"Shh shh" I tried to soothe her by rubbing her back. "I have a little time to kill, how about we watch a movie." I asked and she nodded. I carried her inside and into the media room. I locked the door and popped in our favorite movie, Rock Of Ages. We laughed and sang along to the songs, just forgetting everything happening around us.

"You'll always be my sister, you got it?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes" She nodded with a smile. We walked out and I saw Ethan just pulling up. I bro-hugged Ethan before saying goodbye to all of my family, including everyone in BVB.

"I'm going to miss you Brandon, good luck" My dad said as tears rolled down his face.

"Thanks, thanks for being the best dad ever" I said as I broke from the hug.

"Please don't leave Brandon" Blade sobbed as I came to hug her.

"I have to but I will call you as soon as I get settled into my dorm." I said, heading over to my mom.

"I'll miss you Brandon" She cried, hugging me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you too mom" I said as I hugged her. I said goodbye to everyone and Alex was last. She launched herself at me and I felt her tears soaking through my shirt.

"I love you so much Brandon" She said through her hiccup crying, balling my shirt into her fists. All the tears I had been holding back came rolling down my face. I burried my face into her shoulder and bit my lip.

"I love you too." I said, kissing her neck real quick.

"Please don't leave Brandon." She sobbed.

"I promise I'll visit at breaks, alright?"

"Okay" 

"I love you so much and I'll miss you so much" I said, kissing her cheek.

"I'll miss you too Brandon" She said before our lips connected. We pulled apart for air and I hugged her again. I hugged everyone again before climbing into the car with Ethan. They all waved us off as I pulled out of the driveway.

After five days of driving, we eventually made it to New York. We got assigned our dorm number and it was the same one. We hurried to our dorm with our stuff and we each picked a bed. I started decorating and eventualy made it to the box with pictures. I smiled as I looked through them and arranged them around my bed.

There was a picture of Alex and I before we went off to prom. Another one was of BVB and their families at the last warped show, all gathered together. There was one of me with my sisters and then one of just Blade and I. I had one with me and both of my parents and then one with just my dad and I. The last picture was my graduation photo my mom took of Caden, Ethan, Brad and I. I smiled as I put that one down in the empty spot.

I pulled out my computer and opened up Skype to see Blade was on. I called her and she answered on the first ring.

"Brandon!" She squeeled. I then heard a bunch of movement and soon enough, the rest of my family was gathered around the camera.

"Brandon!" They all yelled.

"Haha hey" I chuckled.

"I WANNA SEE YOUR ROOM!" Bailey bounced in her spot.

"Haha okay" I said as I spun the computer around the room.

"OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS SO BITCHIN!" Blade yelled and we all laughed, I talked with them for a while before I got tired.

"Alright, I'm tired, I'm going to bed, night."

"Night" They said and hung up.

Brandon~ I love you, I'll skype with u tomorrow <3

Alex~ Okay, I love u 2

I then fell into a deep sleep, those words ringing throughout my head.

*******************************************************************************************************

AHHH! IT'S OVER! OMG! 

Seuqel and epilouge out later :3

Don't worry my lovelies <3