Chapter 3: Help

Chapter 3: Help

BRANDON'S POV

I got on the bus Monday morning and sat next to Vikki.

"Hey babe"

"Hey" She said, kissing me with a smile. I just looked into her eyes, now knowing her home life. "You okay babe?"

"I know"

"You know what?"

"What happens at home"

"Who told you?!"

"Blade"

"WH-"

"Vikki, you need to get help, you need to get your ass out of there!"

"I can't! He'll just find me again!"

"Not if hes in jail! Hes a murderer and a drug abuser! He'll be in jail for a long time!"

"I have no where to go!"

"Babe, I'll find somewhere for you to go, just, please!"

"No!"

"At least talk to my mom! She went through the same thing except you have it worse. Her father killed her mother and abused her and was a drunk. He went to jail and got sober and now is a good man apparently, I haven't spent much time with him. My mom got her ass out the first chance she got and look where she is now!"

"Doesn't mean that'll hapen to me!"

"Babe! Please! I love you to much to see you hurt!"

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you" I said hugging her and kissing her.

"I love you Brandon" She said, laying on my shoulder.

"I love you to Victoria" I said, kissing her head and putting my arm around her. We got to the school and I walked her to her locker, hand in hand. I pushed her to the locker, stood in front of her, put my hand on the locker, hung the other one by my side and kissed her. I always see jocks doing this and always wanted to try it.

"Mr.Biersack, back to your hall please." I scowled and stepped back. Once he left I pecked Vikki's lips and hugged her tight.

"Have a good day at school today" I whispered in her ear and went over to Blade. I pecked her cheek and gave her an even tighter hug. "You too Blade, have a great day at school. Don't let those haters get to you"

"I won't, love you Brandon"

"Love you too Blade! Love you Vikki" I said as I walked away. I heard the bang of lockers behind me and I quickly turned around to see Blade on the floor and some asshole laughing. I stormed over and pushed him which made him stumble. I ran over to Blade and helped her up. She was half way up when I was pushed over.

"Nobody touches me, espically not an emo fag like you" He growled at me.

"Nobody touches my sister, espically not an asshole like you" I growled back, scrambling up. "Go pick on someone your own fucking size"

"Why? It's much more fun to pick on little emo fags like you" He said, pushing me.

"I'm an emotional ciggerate and proud" I said, pushing back.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm an emotional ciggerate and proud!" There was that look again, priceless. Soon, I felt a sharp pain in my cheek. I then realized he punched me. I stumbled back a little and blinked a few times, holding my cheek. Before I knew it, my fist connected with his jaw. He stumbled back a little as well, holding his jaw.