Chapter 27: I Wish I Had Some Way To Say

Chapter 27: I Wish I Had Some Way To Say

BRANDON'S POV

I woke up and walked downstairs. I didn't smell any breakfast.

"Mom?" I asked, looking around. Since I was starving, I got myself a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch, eating it happily.

"BRANDON!" Blade yelled, running downstairs. "Bailey's not in her room." I almost dropped my bowl as I stood up.

"What? Let me look" I said, placing the bowl on the table and running to Bailey's room. I looked under her bed, in her bed, in her closest everywhere. Nowhere to be found. I looked around the rest of the upstairs and still didn't find her. "Hmm, I can't find her or mom."

"DAD!" Blade yelled, starting to panic. We both ran into his room to see mom's closet opened and half empty. We looked at the bed only to see our dad, curled up in a ball, in the dark.

"Dad?" I asked, slowly coming closer.

"What is it Brandon" I could tell he'd been crying. I looked at Blade with wide eyes.

"Where the fuck is everyone dad?" Blade butted in. I slapped her arm and she turned around. "What the fuck was that for Brandon?!"

"You can tell something is fucking wrong. Do the fucking math, mom's closest is half gone, her and Bailey are nowhere to be found and dad's in here crying. What the fuck do you think happend!" I whispered harshly at her.

"SHUT UP IDIOT!"

"NO YOU SHUT UP BITCH!"

"JER-"

"-STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!" Our dad growled, shooting up to a sitting position. I could see he had bloodshot eyes that were filled with sadness but rage as well. It made it even scarier. "Now do you wanna know what fucking happend or not?" We nodded and he sighed. "Then shut the fuck up" He sighed again and looked us both in the eyes.

"Yesterday was Bailey's day and she wanted to go to the water park where all of my ex-girlfriends just happened to be there and wanted pictures. I tried my hardest to avoid them, but they got pictures and posted them on twitter. Then at the amusement park. Bailey met her friend and her mom was coming on to me. She was flirting but then I told her I was married and she settled a little, but she was still flirting. And do you know what? Someone recorded the whole thing, excluding the part where I said I was married! And your mother saw all of them and was so mad that she basically wants nothing to do with me! I tried explaining it to her, but you know how she is." He sighed before continuing. "She took Bailey with her, but I don't know where she went!"

"Oh my God. Whats in your fist?" I asked, pointing to the hand that was curled into a fist.

"Your moms wedding ring" He said, uncurling his hand and sure enough, there it was. "She threw it at me before she stormed out."

"Are you and mom going to get divorced?" Blade asked, on the verge of tears.

"I-I don't know sweetie. Unfourtanatley, I can't say anything comforting to you because I have no idea what the fuck is going to happen. It looks like it though." We moped out of the room and Blade stormed up to her room.

BLADE'S POV

I looked everywhere then realized dad took every blade out of my room. Fuck. I saw a glass mug and smiled. I chiped a piece off so I wouldn't make much noise. I found the sharpest point and was satisfied at how sharp it was.