Chapter 4: Blade's Birthday

BRANDON'S POV

I got on the bus the next day and saw Vikki sitting there, a big smile on her face. I sat next to her and she hugged me really tight.

"Thank you so much Brandon, I slept in peace last night."

"I'm glad baby" I said, hugging her. "So has Anna got on your nerves yet?"

"Nope, shes great, all 3 of them are." 

"Just give it some time" I said with a smile.

The next morning, I woke up and snuck downstairs to see my dad watching TV, perfect.

"Dad" I whispered and montioned for him to come to me. He walked over to me in just a pair of black skinny jeans, me the same, and we headed up to Blade's room. "1" I whispered.

"2"

"THREE!" We both yelled, pouncing on Blade and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"AGHHH GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" She yelled, punching us and we eventually got off. "Let me get ready" She mumbled and we headed out of the room laughing. I went into my room and put on a Black Veil Brides shirt. 

I turned my straightner on and took out my eyeliner. I lined my eyes and then started to straighten my hair.

"God" My head snapped to my door to see my dad standing there.

"Umm, why are you stalking me?" I asked, taking another piece.

"Haven't I taught you anything?!?!" He asks and comes over to me. "No wonder your hair looks like shit everyday" He said, pulling out 2 chairs, sitting me in one while sitting in one himself.

"HEY!" I yelled as he took my flat iron.

"You know I kid" He said with a smile. He picked up the first strand and started straightning it. "God, this sucks!" He said and walked downstairs. He came back up with a brush, a flat iron, some makeup and a can of hairspray. He sat back down and plugged in his flat iron. 

He wiped off my eyeliner and pulled out his own. He applied it to my waterline and made me shut my eyes tight for 10 seconds so it would transfer to the inside top waterline thingy. Then he got it under my eye and on my lid, close to my lash line. He did the same thing to my other eye and then pulled out a spray bottle.

"Heat protectant" He mumbled spraying it all over my hair. "Fuck your hair is damaged" He said under his breath, pulling out scissors.

"Woah, woah woah, cut any of my hair and I kill you." He smirked and cut off the ends of a strand. He ended up just cutting off the ends and then sprayed my hair again.

He picked up his flat iron and his brush. He started straightning and brushing my hair. He murdered my hair with hair spray and smiled. 

"There" He said, satisfied. I pulled on my all black converse and pulled on all 10 of my bracelets. I put on a beanie and a leather jacket while I walked downstairs. I grabbed an apple, threw Blade on my back and sprinted to the bus stop. I put her down and we got onto the bus. I decided to sit with Blade on the bus, both ways, and next to her at lunch. 

I kissed Vikki before sitting next to Blade considering she wasn't on the bus that day.

"I'ma sit next to Blade today" I said with a smile.

"Alright" She said.

"Happy birthday" I said to Blade, biting her shoulder.

"Ahhh cannibal, and thanks. I didn't enjoy the rude awakening though" I smirked and shoveled food into my mouth.