Chapter 20: I Wonder Why You've Been Hurting

Chapter 20: I Wonder Why You've Been Hurting

VICTORIA'S POV

I sat there with everyone else as Brandon and Alex looked at each other with love filled eyes and kissed each other every now and then. It made me sick... I should be in Alex's place. I've had enough of this. 

I'll be right back" I growled as I headed to the bunk room. I packed some essentials in a small, light bag and stuffed it in my bunk before going back out.

Later, when everyone was asleep, I grabbed the bag, scribbled down a note and hauled ass out of the bus. I was running away. My note said;

Dear BVB and BVB Family,

I can't take it anymore, I need to leave, I'll find somewhere to live. I'm sorry, I can't take being hated by everyone anymore! Goodbye

Victoria

Tears were pouring down my face when I heard screaming and then realized it was my own. A man had put me in a sack and was carrying me to God knows where. Why the hell did I run away from the saftey of the bus!

BRANDON'S POV

I was the first one to wake up and went to the living room part of the bus to find a piece of paper.

"Da fuck?" I picked it up and read it. "Oh my God" I mumbled, tears coming to my eyes. I'm so emo.

"Brandon?" I turned around to see a sleepy Jinxx.

"O-Oh h-h-hey" I stuttered, trying to hold back the tears.

"What's wrong?"

"N-N-Nothings wrong"

"Brandon"

"What's going on?" My dad said, coming out along with Sammi. 

"Brandon?" Sammi asked.

"He's hiding something" Jinxx said.

"Brandon, what are you hiding behind your back" I sighed and broke down on the couch. "Brandon" My dad said for the 2nd time, rubbing my back and holding out his hand. I placed the note in his hand and curled up in a ball.

I heard his breathing freeze and the paper ruffle in his hands.

"Andy?" I heard Jinxx say and more paper ruffling. I heard Jinxx gasp and Sammi as well. "D-Did you know about this Brandon?" I shook my head. He sighed and I heard him sit down. "I-I can't believe it" I heard Jinxx mutter.

"Believe what?" I heard Blade ask.

"Victoria ran away" Sammi sobbed.

"Really?" She tried so hard to hide the joy in her voice.

"BLADE!" My dad yelled.

"Sorry, aww thats too bad, I'm sorry" She said and sat next to me. "Brandon, are you okay?" I shook my head. "Come with me"

"No" I said, my voice muffled by the couch.

"Brandonnnnnn" She whined.

"NO!" I shouted and I heard her grumble and stomp her foot. I was pulled off the couch and onto the floor, then dragged across the bus floor. "AHH BLADE! STOP!" I kept getting dragged.

"Blade, let go of your brother right now!" My dad shouted.

"Nope" She said as she opened the door.