Chapter 50

Chapter 50

BRANDON'S POV

I woke up and smelled anesthetic. Fuck. I'm in the hospital. I opened my eyes, moved a little bit and pain shot through my body, mostly my right leg. I looked down and saw my leg was propped up with a cast wrapped around it. The fuck?

"Mmmm" I groaned and saw my parents and sisters in the chairs. "Dad" I uttered out and he sat up. He went over to my side and I could tell he was tired. "What happend?"

"Alex said she was getting picked on so you stood up for her. You and Tom went to the ground and he broke your leg which made you pass out."

"Ooohhh" I said, nodding as much as I could. I talked to the rest of my family until there was a knock on the door.

"Brandon, can I come in?" I heard Alex's soft voice.

"Yeah" I called. "Can you guys give us a minute?" I asked them. They nodded and left as Alex walked further into the room.

"I feel so bad Brandon, like-like this is all my fault."

"It's not your fault Alex."

"I should've been able to defend myself or at least stop you guys before you got hurt."

"Alex, I've dealed with Tom so many times that he isn't even a problem anymore." I said as I sat up. I carefully swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stepped down. I pulled Alex close to my body and groaned in pain.

"Brandon, stop, I don't want you to be in pain."

"You're worth all the pain in the world" I said staring into her eyes. I kissed her deeply for a minute before breaking. "Please take me back Alex."

"I-I don't know Brandon. I'm tired of this up and down with our relationship."

"I can't control the obstacles but I can promise I will forever be here for you and love you."

"I-I'll think about it" She said, slipping out of my arms and dashing out of the room. I sighed and slipped back into bed. I put my foot back how it was and just put my head back on the pillow. I dug my hands into my eyes as I cried.

"Brandon" I heard my dad's voice as the door shut.

"Mhmm?" I asked, hands still over my eyes.

"I want to talk to you about something. Something the doctors pointed out to me" He said and I heard a chair scraping across the floor. I took my hands away from my eyes and looked at him.

"Give me your left arm" He said, holding out his hand. I picked it up and noticed the bracelets were gone, my scars fully visible. Fuck. I hesitently layed my arm across my body and he picked it up. He ran his fingers over the scars and I flinched.

"Brandon" He sighed.

"I'm sorry dad" I said, blinking away tears.

"I though you quit."

"I did! But it was the first thing that came to my mind when Alex broke up with me. I promised certain people I would quit and I'm going to! I threw out my blade this morning at school."

"Okay, just talk to me if you ever need support. You may be 17 but I'm always your dad" He smiled at me, releasing my arm.

"Got it" I said nodding. 

"Brandon" Alex's voice followed a knock on the door. I motioned for my dad to get out and he nodded. My dad let Alex in as he went out.

"I decided to give you another chance. I realized I over reacted and I shouldn't have called you those names, that was way out of line. I'm really sorry Brandon and I'll try to not jump to conclusions next time and let you explain yourself first."

"Thank you, so I'm forgiven?" I asked, getting down from the bed and hugging her close.

"Of course, I love you so much Brandon."

"I love you too Alex." I said, kissing her lips passionatley.

********************************************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER