Chapter 10: But I Know That I Could Be The One To Hold You

Pretend Unbroken is not written yet

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10: But I Know That I Could Be The One To Hold You

BLADE'S POV

I finnaly stopped running and broke down crying in a long dark alley. I was letting out small silent sobs.

"Brandon" I whimpered. "Daddy" I whimpered again. "I miss you Brandon, I really need you now" I whispered and looked around the dark alley for something sharp before I remembered I had Brandon's blade in my pocket. I quickly fished it out and made 3 deep cuts. Not deep enough to kill because I didn't want my dad to be hurt to find out another one of his kids commited suicide. That is, if they ever find me. I don't know if I plan on going back or not.

"BLADE!" I heard a loud, deep, booming voice that sounded very familliar. I gripped the blade in my hand, ready to attack whoever it was. It pierced my hand and I dropped it. 

"OUCH" I yelled out.

ANDY'S POV

I was laying on the ground until I heard soft sobs coming from the alley. 

"Brandon. Daddy. I miss you Brandon, I really need you now." Blade? I stood up and walked to the opening of the alley.

"BLADE!" I called out and saw a figure outlined in the dark. I walked closer while pulling out my phone for light.

"OUCH!" I heard the figure yell and something metal hit the ground.

"Blade?" I kneeled next to her, shining the light in her face.

"Daddy" She whimpered, tears in her eyes.

"I'm here baby" I said, holding her close. She gripped onto me tightly and I looked to see a blade on the floor. I picked it up, putting it in my pocket. Blade wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up, carrying her out of the alley. I felt a wet liquid on my neck that I hoped to God was not blood. She ended up falling asleep in my arms and I kissed her nose.

"I love you Blade, don't you forget that" Tears started to prick my eyes. It took me a good 3 hours to walk back to the hospital and Blade stayed asleep through it all. As I entered the hospital, everybody's eyes turned to me.

"Blade" CC said. I smiled for once in a really long time and kept going. I got into the unisex bathroom and Blade woke up. I placed her on the sink and looked deep into her eyes. I caught a glance of me in the mirror and saw blood on my neck. I pulled the blade out of my pocket and saw blood on it.

"That's Brandon's" I sighed. I was going to throw it away but now that I know it's Brandon's she may want to keep it. "You can toss it" I tossed it in the trash. "He had started cutting again and had it hidden in his locker so I took it when I was told he was dead." I layed her arms out infront of me and started at the 3 deep cuts that were still bleeding.

"I'm so sorry daddy" She sobbed, laying her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay baby girl" I said, rubbing her back. She placed her arms around my back but then flinched as her hand touched my back. I removed her hand and looked at it to see blade marks.

"I didn't know who you were and I was ready to defend myself with this blade but I gripped it to tight and it pierced through my skin. I promise I didn't mean for this to happen."