Chapter 6: I See You Standing Here, But Your So Far Away

BRANDON'S POV

I was visiting Vikki at Jinxx's house when her phone went off. She stared at it and her smile dropped.

"What is it babe?"

"N-Nothing" She whispered, tears coming to her eyes.

"Victoria" Tears started rolling down her cheeks. "Victoria, show me" She handed her phone ever and as soon as I read it, my heart stopped.

Dad~ I will find u ya stupid bitch! U can't outrun me!

"Vikki... you need to tell Jinxx"

"No Brandon"

"JINXX!" 

"BRANDON!" She yelled, tackling me to the ground.

"JINXX! COME IN HERE RI-EREHJFNHBJERDF" She covered my mouth but luckly I heard footsteps on the stairs. I saw her phone was by the door and I smiled. She then realized and started going for it but I grabbed her, turning her over. I pinned her arms to the ground and covered her mouth. She started aiming her knee for my balls but luckly I kept avoiding it. I ended up laying down on her right as Jinxx came in.

"Woah, what the hell is going on in here."

"QUICK! LOOK AT HER PHONE! I CAN'T HOLD HER MUCH LONGER!" I pleaded, using my head to point to her phone. He bent down and picked it up. He read it and as soon as he sighed, Vikki relaxed and stopped stuggling.

"I'll be back, I need to go talk to Sammi" He said, closing the door behind him.

"Brandon, my dads going to find me!"

"No he won't!"

"Yes he will! He can track me with my phone!"

"FUCK!" I yelled and raced downstairs to see Jinxx and Sammi talking. "JINXX!" I yelled.

"WHAT! WHAT!"

"We need. To go. Now" I said, out of breath.

"What, why?"

"He can track her location with her phone!"

"FUCK!" He yelled, the phone falling out of his hand.

"All right, we need to leave now, Sammi, get your important stuff, we're going to take the crappy car, park my car in the driveway. We'll stay at Andy's or something."

"Kay" She said and sprinted to her room.

"Brandon, get Vikki and her important stuff."

"Alright" I said, sprinting upstairs. "Wait!" I yelled and ran back down.

"She's been to my house too!"

"FUCK! Ummm I'll call CC or something, just go pack!" I ran upstairs and helped Vikki pack her important things, leaving clothes behind, just packing a few outfits. We ran downstairs to find everyone in the car. I saw the phone on the ground and locked the door behind me. I jumped into the car and we sped to my house. 

"Brandon, go get everyone OUT and with their stuff!"

"Kay" I said, running in.

"DAD! DAD!" I yelled and ran right into him.

"What is it Brandon?"

"You, mom, Blade, Bailey, pack important things, now, Jinxx's car, GO!"

"BRANDON! SLOW DOWN! Whats going on?"