Chapter 30: I'm Stretching But You're Just Out Of Reach

Chapter 30: I'm Stretching But You're Just Out Of Reach

BRANDON'S POV

"Hey Blade" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"DONT TALK TO ME" She screamed. I looked at my mom and she just smiled and mouthed 'Period'. I groaned, grabbed my food and ran upstairs. She had been like that all day and I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up my phone and Vic answered.

"Hello?" Vic asked.

"Oh my God dude, get me out of here! Can I come over?! I NEED to get away from Blade!"

"Why?" I could almost hear his smile.

"Umm...uhhhh..heheh, womanly stuff" I mumbled as I scratched the back of my head and I heard him crack up on the other end.

"Hahaha oh my God, I feel bad for ya dude! And you'll have to sufferthrough it with your mom, Blade and Bailey"

"Oh shit, fuck you man, anyway can I or not?"

"Umm sure hold on let me ask my dad." He asked his dad and he said yes.

"Alright, I'm pretty sure my dad won't drive me so I'll like... run."

"Alright, see ya dude."

"See ya." I said as I hung up.

"DAD! CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO VIC'S HOUSE!" He looked at me with a death glare and ran to me.

"Haha, hell no, if I have to suffer, so do you."'

"Alright, I'll just run" I said, opening the door and running down the street, my dad shouting and chasing after me. He chased me all the way to Jake's house. When I knocked on the door, Vic answered.

"Hey dude" I said with a smile as we bro hugged.

"Hey"

"Hey Andy" Jake said, coming to the door.

"Oh my God dude, can I like, come in, I need to get away from Blade." My dad begged.

"Haha sure Andy" We both walked in and I followed Vic up to his room.

"Hi Brandon" Alex said.

"Hi babe" I said, hugging and kissing her before going into Vic's room. We messed around, talked and played video games before I had to go home. The next day I went over to Seth's. I was climbing the stairs, going up to Seth's room when I heard someone call me.

"HEY FAG!" I just ignore Austin and kept going up. "EMO! I'M TALKING TO YOU! HEY BRANDI! I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU?!?!?!"

"Mmmmmm NAHHHH"

"Just leave me alone Austin"

"NO!" He shouted and ran up the stairs, tackling me to the ground.

"ACK! LET ME THE FUCK GO!" I shouted, trying to get him off of me.

"AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN CANNON PURDY!" I heard his parents calling and then Ashley yanked Austin off of me. I just layed there on the stairs, trying to calm down when his mom reached out a hand to me. I took it and she took me to clean all the blood off of me. Once she did, I went up to Seth's room and hung out with him for the day.

Finnaly, Blade's week of wrath was over and I could stay home. Someone texted me and I looked to see it was my friend, Caden.

Caden~ Hey, what's your address? My dad wants 2 come meet ur parents...

I gave him my address and he said they were coming over now. I heard someone ring the doorbell and I ran downstairs. I looked and saw my parents on the couch.