Chapter 28: Bailey's Day Part 2

Chapter 28: Bailey's Day Part 2

Andy's POV

Blade was home and we had our first show in a long while today.

"Hey Bailey" I said, entering her room.

"Hi daddy" She said as she was coloring.

"Since your day with me kinda turned for the worse, how about we do one thing, anything you wanna do today before my show."

"YEAH!!!!"

"Alright, you ready?" She nodded and I smiled. I picked her up and put her on my hip as I headed downstairs. I saw Harley on the couch and walked over to her. "I'm taking Bailey to go do something before the show"

"Alright, be sure to be back in time for the show."

"Alright baby I will" I said, pecking her lips. I put Bailey in the car and put my sunglasses on since it was extremely sunny today. "Where do you wanna go Bailey and remember, I have a concert so it can't be a long thing."

"I WANNA GET MY NAILS DONE!"

"Alright" I said as I headed to the closest nails place. "Come on Bailey" I said when we got there as we had been parked for a minute and she was still in the car.

"CARRY ME!"

"I carry you too much, don't I?" She just smiled and I sighed. I picked her up and she wrapped herself around my side. 

"Hello sir, how can I help you today"

"Yeah, my daughter wants her nails painted"

"You too daddy!"

"Haha no not me"

"YES!" She yelled, taking my sunglasses.

"Give me my glasses."

"YESYESYEYSYESYESYYESYEYSYESYEYSYESYEYYESYEYSYESYE-" I shut her up by covering her mouth with my free hand.

"If you will shut up, fine" She nodded and I removed my hand. "Give me those" I growled, stealing my glasses back. I put them on top of my head and she just chuckled.

"Okay, go pick colors" She said, nodding to the walls of nail polish. I know I'm going to regret this next sentence.

"Go pick a color for you and a color for me." She nodded and I let her down as I went to go sit down.

By the time we walked out of there, she had black nails with Bails Bsack written in pink. I had the pinkest of pink nails possible with Andy Bsack written in black.

"I'm so going to get you for this Bailey" I said as I carried her to the car. "You do realize I have a concert today right?" She nodded and I sighed. "Come on, we gotta haul ass back to the house." I said, getting in the car.

"ANDY" Harley yelled as we got in the house.

"Hey babe" I said, putting Bailey down and hugging her before putting my hands in my pockets.

"You know you have like, an hour until you go on."

"I know I know" I said as I ran to the bathroom with all my makeup in it. I started doing my makeup and Bailey kept coming in. "Bailey, daddy needs to do his makeup. God that sounds wrong but I need to get ready Bailey, I'll play with you tomorrow." Half of my face done, forth five minutes till we had to be on stage and she kept bothering me. "You know what? You sit right here and watch me," I said, sitting her on the empty part of the sink. "Stay" I said as I started on the other half of my face.