Chapter 26: Bailey's Day

ANDY'S POV

"ANDY! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO YOUR HAIR!" I heard Harley shout as I stepped out.

''Huh?"

"YOUR HAIR! IT'S PINK!" I walked to the mirror and saw the pink streaks.

"Oh yeah" I chuckled, smiling, fingering the streaks.

"What. Happend." She demanded as Blade came down.

"Ask the girl with colored streaks in her hair!" I shouted, pointing to Blade as I rushed to the kitchen.

"Blade. What happend to your father's hair?" Harley asked as nicely as possible.

"Oh, I wanted to get my hair done and I convinced him to get pink streaks in his hair" She shrugged as she came into the kitchen.

"Ooooooookay then" Harley said, confused.

*2 weeks later*

"Bailey" I said, walking into her room slowly. "Bailey" I walked closer and saw her open her eyes a little. "Hey, get up and get ready, were going to do whatever you want today, just you and I."

"Really?" She asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Really!" I said, sitting her up in her bed. "Now I'ma leave so you can get ready and just come downstairs when you are, I'll be in the living room okay?"

"Okay daddy" I smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving.

She was downstairs in about 10 minutes. She had a black BVB shirt and white skinny jeans. Her hair was down and brushed and she had on some black and white converse.

"Teeth brushed?" She nodded and I smiled. "Alright, lets go." We got in the car and I started backing out of the driveway.

"Wanna go to McDonalds for breakfast?"

"YEAH!" She screamed from the backseat.

"Alright alright" I chuckled, driving to McDonalds. "Want some music Bails?"

"YEAH!"

"Alright, what do you want? CD or Radio?"

"SET THE WORLD ON FIRE!"

"Okay, which song" 

"YOUTH AND WHISKEY!"

"Okay okay, calm down" I said turning it to the last song on the CD.

"SING DADDY!" She yelled, bouncing in her seat. I sang along with her until we got to McDonalds. I ordered our breakfast and handed it to her.

"Here" I said, handing it back to her as I drove out of the drive-thru.

"Okay Bailey, where to?"

"Ummmmmm Wannado City!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"God Bailey, your just a bundle of fucking energy arn't you!"

"Yup!" I sighed and shook my head with a smile.

"Okay, we'll go."

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Fuck girl, you are LOUD!" She just laughed and I continued to head to Wannado City.

After two hours of her being a doctor, police man, firefighter, chef and more, we went to the zoo.